Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mercury: lv16x FB and Amulet Crafter

Discussion on Mercury: lv16x FB and Amulet Crafter within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mercury: lv16x FB and Amulet Crafter

So I'm selling these accounts, a lv16x, it is fully equiped, amped parts, jewelry, perfect damage helm, redosmium katana damage, lapiz crystal full damage and other items. The craft It's Battlehelm lv5 58% Boots, gloves and suits tita 100%.

You can contact me via msn or private message me, I will only accept paypal transactions and you will have to pay me first and then you will get all the details of the account (Secret questions, answers, mails, ID, Pass) if you want a preview of the account Screenshots can be added. Do not ask me I repeat do not ask me for the account first then you will pay up because I have experienced some uncomfortable situations with persons that scammed me and I don't want that to happen again.

NOTE: The account or items can be sold apart, price will vary thought if you want the account naked or fully equipped.

Second account

Amulet crafter lv7 100% it has another Force Blader lv14x, it's naked and all, so I'm awaiting offers on these one. The craft lv it's the only good thing on the account. Again you can get screenshots via msn or private message and you will get the full details when I get the payment.

Awaiting offers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CABAL EU]WTT 107 mFS Mercury for 80+ WIZARD on Mercury or Jupiter
02/16/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
i want to trade my mFS for any on cabal europe jupiter or mercury wizard 80+
S>NA Merc Lv16x BL
11/19/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 3 Replies
Full upgrades/skills R11 honor Lv14 HP rune etc PM me for more info and leave emails
[Mercury]lv7 Amulet crafter, lv16x FS
09/13/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 15 Replies
You can contact me via msn [email protected] or private message me, I will only accept paypal transactions and you will have to pay me first and then you will get all the details of the account (Secret questions, answers, mails, ID, Pass) if you want a preview of the account Screenshots can be added. Do not ask me, I repeat, do not ask me for the account first then you will pay up because I have experienced some uncomfortable situations with persons that scammed me and I don't want that...
EU Mercury AMULET CRAFTER LV7 AND MORE
12/16/2008 - Trading - 12 Replies
Selling and account, all characters are naked, one it's a FB and and alt crafter. The account it's not that good when it comes to characters but one alt it's and artifact crafter. Amulets on lv7 more than 50% Rings on lv4 more than 60% On amulets you can craft Amulets of Pain Grade 3, if you craft a +6 that's easy 2kkk-2.5kkk on alz worth on a single item. On rings if you craft a seven coins +5 it's a easy 150kk profit.
SS crafter
02/28/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Does anything like an auto SS crafter exist? as the walker doesnt work anymore with the new auth thingie in it, I cant use that to craft ss, so would like to know if theres another program that can autocraft my ss. (it doesnt have to be able to set up shop, just crafting them is enough, so some sort of macro program would work to)