Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB char on coeu

Discussion on WTB char on coeu within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink WTB char on coeu

so i am buying a char on cabal eu
I rly dont mind what server the character is on but jupiter wuld be the best
i am open to all classes except Bl, and fa wuld be the best.
lvls 160-190
wuld perfer chars with gear

tell me your offers.
Old 01/02/2013, 14:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have a Wizard lvl 162 with Helm and gloves (Shadowtitanium) Many Costumes !

If you interested pm me
Old 01/04/2013, 05:16   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi i send you a PM,..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FA lvl 190 & BL 181 for sale on COEU Jupiter
10/11/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 10 Replies
Hello elitepvpers, I'm getting a son in 2 months, and I decided that this is the time I quit playing online games. I enjoyed Cabal very much, and it's very difficult for me to say good bye to my favourite game. So here it is, some informations about the characters. Account 1 Force Archer : lvl 190 It has some character binded items on it. Almost all runes are maxed, 2x blended runes, Arionell mercenary, full BM3, Honor 11, some nice prideus bracelets. Screenshots : Force Archer -...
Selling ALZ COEU Jupiter
09/21/2012 - Cabal Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hello elitepvpers, I have said in my another selling thread that I'm quitting the game, and selling all of the stuffs. On this thread I would like to sell 6 billion ALZ for now, more is coming, still selling stuffs ingame, on Cabal Online EU, server Jupiter. Price per billion : 25 euro Payment methods : Paypal & Moneybooker (Skrill). Selling only to verified members of Paypal / Moneybookers (Skrill) U can contact me here or via Skype : snowleopardxr I will not go first, we can...
WTS WA 170 (COEU) Jupiter.
08/28/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 18 Replies
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sell Blader 157 COEU MARS
08/25/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys ! 1st thing u must know is that i'm just trying my luck here beacuse i think no ones will belive me that i don't have secret question but i must restart pw on site and u can change everything . You can trust me . Ok so my blader is lvl 157 hr 9 str/dex based , garlie lvl 4 80% ( bad slots mp/exp useless) . Nice is that in stash i have like 30 map parts half of 1 stash page full of b2f and like 10 b1f . If u are intereset and trust me post here and i'll put photos/more infos . I don't...
WTS FA 170 [COEU][Jupiter]
06/03/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 24 Replies
asdasdasd