Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>>CR Built-in WH for CABAL PH

Discussion on S>>CR Built-in WH for CABAL PH within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/28/2012, 08:19   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
cr bot is already build in wh..why you guyz believe on this guy..ur wasting your money..and what if cabal patch his wh.?.no more updates?.bye bye 250m..if you buy in real cr agent.youve got a update when your cr is updated.
Old 07/28/2012, 10:00   #17

You're just jealous men!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boydjenkins18 View Post
cr bot is already build in wh..why you guyz believe on this guy..ur wasting your money..and what if cabal patch his wh.?.no more updates?.bye bye 250m..if you buy in real cr agent.youve got a update when your cr is updated.
So? Download the latest version of CR and release the WH (if the latest CR has WH) LOL

And BTW, you're the top troller here in forum. Congratulations!!!

(Don't troll in this page dude)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2012, 13:24   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PierceTheGreat View Post
Contact me:

Fixed Price:

250M to all servers.
Thanks dude. ^_^
Old 07/28/2012, 19:16   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

nc1 dude sell it to all dumb *** ph players hahah im gunna sell mine too ...
Old 07/29/2012, 08:38   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by genesisVI View Post
nc1 dude sell it to all dumb *** ph players hahah im gunna sell mine too ...
Are you serious? Hmm. BTW I'm not the one who post this, it's my younger brother (greedy since birth)

Sir Acid, Can you close this thread? Please.
Old 07/29/2012, 09:18   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PierceTheGreat View Post
Are you serious? Hmm. BTW I'm not the one who post this, it's my younger brother (greedy since birth)

Sir Acid, Can you close this thread? Please.
just move it to release section or in cabal rider diccussion..
Closed Thread