Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB 4bil alz(jupiter EU) !

Discussion on WTB 4bil alz(jupiter EU) ! within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB 4bil alz(jupiter EU) !

Hello, i want to buy 4bil alz on jupiter EU.

1bil = 25eu

Im paying overpaypal, and i will not go first. If you want get a middleman.

I have 5 positives in black market, + im a member for a long time, so dont even try to trick me.

pm me here in forum

or add skype : iindoow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling rsgp .40 cents each usd about 1.4bil to sell
08/06/2011 - Runescape Trading - 6 Replies
Im selling rsgp about 1.4b for 40 cents per mil, I will sell it all to one person for the right price for it all, other wise it will be sold in peices as much as a person wants to buy, thanks Just respond to me and we will talk through email.
WTS ALZ IN JUPITER SERVER CABAL EU. 4BIL
11/28/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 11 Replies
WTS ALZ IN JUPITER SERVER CABAL EU. 4BIL pm me :)
WTS 1.4bil for 150$ USD * SIZ *
10/13/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
WTS 1.4bil for 150$ USD * SIZ * Paypal only ___Only if u buy the whole package, to lazy to sell them in parts___ CLOSED SOLD TO fcsgame
Lvl 61 Blade+1.4bil+CS+Imba Awas [AUGU]
12/18/2009 - Flyff Trading - 1 Replies
ACCOUNT FÜR 40 PSC VERKAUFT! THX Hallo ElitePvPers :) Wie einige wissen hab ich ja 0% mehr mit FlyFF zu tun. Da ich aber noch einen noch nicht verkauften Account von mir gefunden habe wollte ich ihn auch verkaufen. Ich verkaufe sie nur gegen Paysafecard.
WTT 9D SUN +10 BOW and 4bil sjsro new for isro gold
12/14/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
Introduction I want to trade a 9D SUN +10 BOW + 4Billions on SJSRO NEW for iSRO money, server doesnt matter. How to? It's simple, Post here: -Server name (So I know which server) -Amount of money (The amount of money that you want to trade) Because you post here, doesnt mean that i will accept your offer. After 3 days I will go through this theard and check if there's any offer I like.If I find any offer I like I will send you a pm here on e*pvpers with my msn so you can add me.