Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade Mass Effect 3 to Cabal [Mars] Female Character

Discussion on Trade Mass Effect 3 to Cabal [Mars] Female Character within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade Mass Effect 3 to Cabal [Mars] Female Character

Want to trade my Mass Effect 2 and 3 to a [Mars] Female character!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trade cabal EU mars acc for Unlimited cabal
09/10/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
i have a mFs lvl 119 on cabal eu,mars,with good set, and on the same acc is a lvl 106 wa,96 FA,The mFS has a good set, full osm +6 amped, mith blade+5 with 7% m amp, mith orb+5 with 10% CDI, osm helm+6 30% cdi,BOS+2 with amp in slot, rol+1 x2, crit ring+1 x2...if ur interested i can send SS with the items of the mFS the rest of chars are naked.i need a good items,or alz,in unlimited cabal
WTS CABAL EU WI LVL 136 FEMALE SERVER MARS
04/22/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
i sell my wizzard on cabal eu server mars the char. is nacked but have a nice pet lvl 4 with good slots the account is female and dual trans. just pme me ;) sell for alz or BL items
Cabal EU Mars 500kk ALZ WANT TO TRADE !!!
02/05/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo, ich würde gerne 500kk ALZ auf Mars (Cabal EU) gegen 200kk Yang auf Mosha (Metin2 DE) tauschen. Fals jemand Intresse hat soll er mich bitte via PN anschreiben. Danke Mit freundlichen Grüßen SunOfWar
Trade My Cabal EU Account for a Sword of the new world character
10/29/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 2 Replies
I trade my lvl 85 Warrior from Cabal Online EU for a good character in Sword of the new world - Bristia server. My Cabal Char has : - Full set Osmium +3 sloted (+10% Crit DMG on Great Sword, etc) - Ring of Luck +2 x2 (EXTREMELY RARE !!!!) - Skill : G.master (100) / A.Expert - Epaulet of Fighter +6 Unlimited (RARE) - Sloted Shineguard armor