Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MERCURY] Account with tons of costumes

Discussion on [MERCURY] Account with tons of costumes within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 21
[MERCURY] Account with tons of costumes

Hi everybody.
Today Im selling my Mercury account with many costumes
This account does NOT have ANY high played characters.
I sell the account because those costumes are valuable and some you cant get in the item shop anymore.

So here it goes!

-Uniform of Cappella (WI)
-Uniform of Procyon (WI)
-Suit of Yuan
-Pumpkin Helmet
-Halloween Horror Crystal/Orb
-Snow Star Crystal/Orb
-Water Elemental Crystal/Orb
-Lightsaber Orb
-Suit of Vampire
-Nevareth Pirate Tricon Hat
-Anther & Red Nose
-Santa Hood
-Skeleton Mask
-Navy Hat
-Wild Western Hat

Leave offer in this post or PM me

Have a nice day.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] LoL lv 30 Account 52 Champs, Tons of Skins & 745 RP
01/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I am looking to sell my LoL EU West account, it has 745 RP and 9052 IP (1137 ELO). Also has tons of runes for all champs, pretty much every rune you can need e.g magic pen, armor pen, atk dmg, armor, magic resist, ability power, mana regen etc etc. (Can provide screenshots for this also if you need) Many skins alot of the ones are not available now also such as: Pharoah Amumu Professor Ryze Hextech Sion Red Riding Annie
[S] L30 EUNE Account with tons of skins
12/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I'm not playing the game anymore, so I'm selling my EUNE account. I'm mainly looking for PayPal cash, but about this, later, first of all, the account: Server: EU N&E (free transfer to EUW is still available) Level: 30 RP/IP: 100 RP / 2358 IP Normal wins: 505 Ranked: 21 win 25 loss.
WTS NA L30 account - tons of skins
10/14/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Account is level 30 as mentioned in title, 202 wins on it (can't see exact ratio due to ladder changes, but the 202 wins is in gold if that helps at all? I know I have less losses than wins) Leftover RP: 142 Leftover IP: 2200 Heroes I have (and skins they have with them) - Akali - Crimson, Stinger skins Alistar Amumu - Pharaoh skin Anivia - Noxus hunter, Team Spirit skins
[WTS] LoL account all champions tons of skins 120$
03/13/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
WTS 147 Priest/account tons of stuff
12/16/2009 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Account includes a 123 evoker with some cards and some armor sold some stuff for money ( have 300mil rupee) as of right now. Quit game about 6 months ago heard a friend sold his account so figured i'd try to give to someone who will actually use it. Account name and char names ill keep private for now but will tell u levels and some of the gears. Main : Priest level 146 82% through that level with all +2 cards and +3 healing cards. +3 vitality buff and +2 on the rest of the buffs. Main...