Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT map,no delay,nation,stats hack

Discussion on WTT map,no delay,nation,stats hack within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT map,no delay,nation,stats hack

asd

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]Nation Hack
09/08/2012 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 27 Replies
thanks to blabu, with his/her address value for neutral, procyon, capella and GM, i figure out how to get the address. I will share with u guys how to get the address 1. u must have three char that have = neutral, capella, procyon 2. enter your procyon nation char and search the value 2 in 4 bytes. 3. switch your char to capella nation and next search 1 value 4. switch your char to neutral nation and next search 0 value 5. keep repeating 2 to 4 until u get just one address left 6. and...
[Guide] Nation hack with UCE
05/27/2011 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
So here we go: My level address : 0218026C My honour address : 021802C8 My Nation hack address : 0217D8D0 If u know how to recalculate / smart edit addresses, do it and put Nation hack in ur ct. Nation hack Values: 0 = No nation 1 = Capella
Need help with Hack Nation
12/15/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
I have read the hack nation topic and it required to have 3 chars : procorn, nonnation and cap to do this hack. Buh, I only have 1 char pro and 1 char nonation, so is there anyways to switch my pro to cap? Btw, how do u get your lvl adress? :confused::confused: