Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> 119 Force Blader dual trans Cabal NA

Discussion on S> 119 Force Blader dual trans Cabal NA within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> 119 Force Blader dual trans Cabal NA

Valuable items are 2 slot titanium and pherystin deathblow, Osm boots and suit of will. +6 EOF...
Already max out the upgrade skills..
good build up..
with extra alz 65m and more sellable items and stuff

Selling this for 90 USD..

add me for details
Old 07/10/2008, 05:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
wat server is it on mercury or venus

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wts> lvl 57 dual trans force shielder venus na
09/08/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
selling for alz or real cash go crazy at newb war with your transcender skills =) msn: [email protected]
WTS 140 Blader Dual Trans Jupiter EU
06/13/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 4 Replies
The char is naked, I have all the data (secret question+secret answer) I'm the original owner of the acc, selling cheap. Post offers :D Accepting PayPal.
SELLING>CABAL ONLINE NA( US MERCURY SERVER) FORCE BLADER LV 128 DUAL TRANS
12/12/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 5 Replies
Im selling a lv 128 Force Blader ( procyon) Its a heavy force blader ( PVP build ) Also its a Trans in sword / magic Lists of gears and items: +6 Redosmium blade (10% critical damage) +6 Topaz crystal (10% critical damage) +6 osm armor suit (100hp) +6 osm armor gloves (+40 def rate)
Cabal US - 110+ Force Shielder - Dual Trans!
09/02/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
Hey all! I was looking for a place to sell my cabal account! I Started cabal US 3 days after it was released. I played the game for about a month then quit. Here is some info on the character, and please note the character is clean, never used a bot and never got any types of warnings. This is for the US server! All account information will be transfered over to you after payment is cleared. This includes the secret Q/A. I will also offer you my xfire username to keep in touch, i usually...
WTS 135 Blader Dual Trans Cabal SEA
05/14/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
As title: Game: Cabal SEA Server: Venus Class: Blader Level: 135 Currently..Still active Skill: Transcender / Transcender Msn: [email protected]