Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> lvl 180 Force Blader Cabal EU Mars

Discussion on S> lvl 180 Force Blader Cabal EU Mars within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> lvl 180 Force Blader Cabal EU Mars

About 25 days of premium left.

Gear:
High end, mostly char binding items with a few exceptions. My gear would worth more than 5.5kkk if it did not contain character binding items.

For safety purposes i'm not going to post my gear. If you are a serious buyer and interested please contact me.

I am pp verified therefore i am not willing to go first. A high rep user will be used as a middleman as i am not going to risk anything.

If you are interested send me a private message.

Cheers
Old 08/14/2011, 01:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
B.U.M.P.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Cabal EU Mars Force Blader lvl 120
07/29/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi. Im selling 1 FB lvl 120, his equips are titanium blade extended 40 dmg, same crystal and same helm, i have screenshots, it is Rank 8,and it has Water Elemental Blade/Greatsword. Those weapons and helm doesnt drop now in Weak B1f. I have all passwords and screet question/answer. I want to sell it fast. :D for more info send a personal mensage or add me at Skype:TraderEU. I accept only paysafecard or alz in cabal EU Mars.
WTS: 96 nearly 97 force blader 800k sp Mars
06/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
So the character is in mars, has more then 800k skillpoints left, Fire, bicheon, force maxed. Char is at 96% No pet, no avatar, some silks bought in past, couple mils gold, a normal gear set to grind, some junk in storage to sell. Not e-mail verified! Payment options western union/bank transfer - nothing else. Am not interested of trading.
Lv82 Force Blader @ Mars, BID NOW!!
12/02/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hi ^^ I wanna sell this account :) Info: Lvl: 82 Gear: all +4 Weapons: both +5 Storage: filled with elixirs and stuff to sell Sox: 3d SOM Blade and Shield Skills: Bicheon 80, Fire/Force 75/74, Cold 30
WTS Lvl 82 Force Blader @ Mars and SoftMod
11/27/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 6 Replies
Hi ^^ Been a while ive been playing, but studies are kickin in :p So yeah, its not full farmed, 80 bicheon-75 fire force. have like 12 m and soem stuff to sell in storage and elxiirs as usual. i have all +4 gear with average whites and good accs account is verified, but ill give the email with it aswell, dont post if its not ok with you, its fine with me as i understand coz the mail is verified and bla bla So, youll get the id, pass, secret answer AND email with which its verified...
WTB Cabal Force Blader / Blader account (Mercury)
10/15/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
-found- close pls