Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>bypass, DH, alzdrophack, def hack are 100% working, pm me if you are interested ...

Discussion on S>bypass, DH, alzdrophack, def hack are 100% working, pm me if you are interested ... within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>bypass, DH, alzdrophack, def hack are 100% working, pm me if you are interested ...

pm me if interested

[email protected]
Old 08/04/2011, 07:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Requierements:

Programs
1. Bypass (either MHS,Twinr,Cabalrider etc.)
2. Cheat Engine 5.4 or higher version (free)
3. Autoclick 2.2.0.0 (free)

Equipments for DMG Hack.

1. 3 bos+2 or +3 or +4 or +5 or +6 or +7
(+ is depends on your lvl)

Bos+2 (requires honor rank 6 & lvl119)
your stats should be honor rank 6 & lvl118 below
*p.s. your lvl should at most be lvl118 and must not be the same or higher than the bos requirement that you want to use.

Bos+3 (requries honor rank 7 & lvl126)
your stats should be honor rank 7 and lvl125 below.

Bos+4 (requires honor rank 8 & lvl133)
your stats should be honor rank 8 & lvl132 below.

Bos+5,+6,+7 you just check the requirements..its the same as the +4 below.

*It doesn't work for Bof.

Steps on how to do it

1. Use your bypass to launch cabal window but dont login yet.
2. Open your cheat engine.
3. on the top left corner, click on the monitor icon with magnifying glass.
4. scroll down til you see cabalmain.exe double click it.
5. now your cabal is ready to be exploited.
6. login any of your character in cabal other than your hacking character.
(e.g lvl1)
7. on your cheat engine window under first scan button put your character's lvl that you login say you login lvl1 put 1
8. click on first scan, and it will scan for addresses.
9. alot of addresses will be seen on the leftside f your cheat engine window .
10. now relogin your cabal character to your hacking character.
11. back to cheat engine window, under new scan and next scan button put your character's lvl say 125 put 125 and click next scan.
12. you will notice on the leftside corner of your cheat engine window you can now only see 1 or 2 addresses.
13. double click on the first address.
14. it will go to the bottom part of your cheat engine.
15. under the value window change the value from 125 to 126
16. on your cabal window you notice your character lvl changed to 126.
17. you can now equip bos and bo7c.
18. make sure your slot for bracelet is not empty or else you will dc. put adept bracelets first.
19. after equipping we go to stacking dmg now.

20. Open your autoclick window under clicks you put 7000(this you can experiment. the number of intervals is the number of clicks or so called stacking the higher you put the higher the dmg and for 7coins the higher drop rate of 2slot).

21. under auto click hotkey put F7 or F8 or F9 (your key to stack)
22. under click interval 1/10s put 1

Stacking

1. Make sure your Autoclick window is on top and your cabal window is on window mode.

2. Now when you do this you wont be able to click anything for a few minutes coz your bracelet is stacking.

3. say your settings is 7000 it will take maybe 12mins.

4. ok back make sure your autoclick window is on top(means you can type on it. now place your mouse pointer on your 3rd bracelet in your inventory and press F7 or F8 or F9 whichever you set.

5. you will notice it keeps clicking on your bos(stacking dmg).

6. you will also notice the status of your auotclick is red and says something like "autoclick is running" (on red color)

7. in some instances you want to stop it press ALT+tab to go to your autoclick window and quickly press F7 or F8 or F9 whichever you chose.

8. you will see your autoclick staus is turned blue color and says something like "Autoclick has stoppped running".

9. you can the hitting the dummy to test your dmg.

d ako DH at bot share ko lang para lahat kayo mag DH at ma update na ng cabal tong DH na toh d ko kasi enjoy ang laro pag nandadaya ^_^

P.S. DO IT ON YOUR OWN RISK
Old 08/04/2011, 16:04   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dh doesnt work anymore and sir it had worked with bof haha