Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Cabal Online Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Silkroad online 2xchar for money/stuff on cabal online

Discussion on WTS Silkroad online 2xchar for money/stuff on cabal online within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Silkroad online 2xchar for money/stuff on cabal online

Ok, i have 2 chars for selling those in signature EXCEPT lvl 50 (cV3r6lJ1n) he is not JET for sale... other chars are for sell and you can buy it for cabal stuff ( MERCURY SERVER) or money on PAYPAL

cya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading Guild Wars Account for Kal Online Hanin Money/Stuff/Archer/Knight with Stuff
04/18/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey , I'm trading my Guild Wars account for Kal Online Hanin Money / Stuff / A Archer/Knight with Stuff. ICQ : 262762107
WTB chars lvl 100 in silkroad online i will pay real money!!
01/18/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hello i want to buy chars lvl 100 i would pay really good 100$+++ if its nice char and i hope there is sun wepon 10d if there is i will pay more than 250$+ i need good char ff everything builds bowers warriors rouges anything i could get in any server it dosnt matter add me on my email [email protected] and we talk about the deal and im trusted 100% and i hope who im dealing with he is trusted too thnx <3 hope u enjoy the day thnx again ;)
Application form [ Silkroad Online or Cabal Online ]
10/27/2008 - Joining e*pvp - 16 Replies
ICQ UIN: / email:[email protected] Age: 18 Country:Romania Why do you want to be moderator? Since i start having internet i realised i am a forum freak.I have/had forums/community's with large number of users a thing that tought me everything about administrating a forum.The main reason i want to be an elitepvpers moderator is that i belive i can really help ( wich i really want to ) and i think i can do my job very good. How much experience do you have with the issue from the forum...