Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Sro/Cabal accounts

Discussion on WTT Sro/Cabal accounts within the Cabal Online Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Sro/Cabal accounts

I wanna trade a Sro account with a lvl 13 (99%) full str blader on mars + a lvl 8 on persia full str blader + a lvl 39 (80%) hybrid int with a sos blade +2 (is better then a sword) Good skills 680sp good buffs on server greece with a lvl 37 named wolf 300k gold (can be more/less). (also some low lvl sos stuff and lvl 30+ sos stuff)

And/or a cabal account lvl 55 blader Rank expert 15 with Eog +3 and a Eog +4
Lot's of other stuff good for 10 mill lots and lots of mp pots becouse I had dummy time ^^ it still has about 1200 cabal cash + on the same account it has a lvl 5 wizzard.
It has many +7 int ect stuff.

I want to trade the Sro account for a full str blader lvl 40+ (sro)
The cabal account for a lvl 52+ sro account full str blader

Or both for a lvl 70+ sro full str blader ^^ you can PM me or post a reply here