Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP !! HACK !!! CABAL NIGHTCORE !!!

Discussion on HELP !! HACK !!! CABAL NIGHTCORE !!! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation HELP !! HACK !!! CABAL NIGHTCORE !!!

Hey boys i would be glad if somebody will help me to bypass XTRAP on cabal and to edit one cabalmain.exe with GM COMMANDS ! I hope that somebody will help me i just need the cabalmain.exe hacked with GM COMMANDS
website is
Old 08/09/2010, 16:43   #2

so somebody will help me ?
Old 08/10/2010, 11:20   #3

try to do it on your own with this tutorials

Old 08/10/2010, 17:33   #4

i have tryed but nothing works so somebody must help me to do that Maybe becouse i'm newbie in that things i could not make it so ............i wait for help
Old 08/29/2010, 05:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by moldova1 View Post
i have tryed but nothing works so somebody must help me to do that Maybe becouse i'm newbie in that things i could not make it so ............i wait for help
Actually its easy but the problem is if someone who can decrypt this file

If someone extend his help for decrypting this file I will do the following hack.

even if you change the version of the cabalmain it still wont work because they removed the internal.txt argument. and the real IP connection to their server is in Language.enc which is encrypted as i mentioned above.

xtrap banish also wont work cause they modified the husky and also some xor keys in the cabalmain.
one thing only way to work is to use your own cabalmain, and to do that we need to decrypt the file above.
Old 09/02/2010, 02:09   #6

Dont answer his question he is already banned . and please this server have peace to other players , STATIC
Old 09/06/2010, 08:32   #7

I actually need this as well. Tried the XtrapBanish but I can't connect to the server once booted up.
Old 09/06/2010, 10:27   #8

Oppps

Just give a little tip, They edited the Husky argument and the lagnguage.enc is false or there is no connection at all, so even you encrypt the language.enc it still useless cause the main IP is in the cabalmain.exe
Old 09/06/2010, 21:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokatov View Post
Just give a little tip, They edited the Husky argument and the lagnguage.enc is false or there is no connection at all, so even you encrypt the language.enc it still useless cause the main IP is in the cabalmain.exe
So... how do I get an xtrap bypass to successfully work then? Or have a Cheat Engine successfully get by Xtrap without crashing cabal?