Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is possible to do a reverse speed hack?

Discussion on is possible to do a reverse speed hack? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is possible to do a reverse speed hack?

Hello everyone, I saw this video:

and I discovered that it is a reverse speed hack of cabal, slowing down the game. I tried to use cheat engine more than 20 times with 4 private servers using a lot of bypasses, i also tried the speeder and gear speed but every times resulted in fail. Please, does anybody know how to do this slow mo? its possible using CE speedhack? please help me!

when I use CE speedhack appears a error: Failure enabling speedhack. (DLL injection failed).
Old 08/06/2010, 20:15   #2

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
*****, its not a speedhack, its a slowmotion effect in sony vegas, use fraps and film with around 500 fps, then stretch it in Sony Vegas, youll get a nice slow motion effect.
Old 08/06/2010, 21:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
*****, its not a speedhack, its a slowmotion effect in sony vegas, use fraps and film with around 500 fps, then stretch it in Sony Vegas, youll get a nice slow motion effect.

oh really? try to slow down in vegas, its not possible to make a 10x slow down in vegas. and its veeeeery hard to have a PC that can record ate 500 fps.

Im sure its a reverse speedhack to slow down the game
Old 08/06/2010, 22:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acko741 View Post
oh really? try to slow down in vegas, its not possible to make a 10x slow down in vegas. and its veeeeery hard to have a PC that can record ate 500 fps.

Im sure its a reverse speedhack to slow down the game
yarly
Look at the mobs,they are moving in slow motion too.

To answer at your question,yes,it is possible to use the speedhack "wrong" and make the game "slower",using MHS. It's working on other games,never tried on Cabal tho'.
Old 08/06/2010, 23:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupix View Post
yarly
Look at the mobs,they are moving in slow motion too.

To answer at your question,yes,it is possible to use the speedhack "wrong" and make the game "slower",using MHS. It's working on other games,never tried on Cabal tho'.
ok if you belive that the video was slowed down with vegas ok, i wont discuss. About the speedhack: can you help me with the error: Failure enabling speedhack. (DLL injection failed).

I already searched in google but there isnt any tutorial talking about that bug. can i help me? its very important to me
Old 08/07/2010, 00:05   #6

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acko741 View Post
ok if you belive that the video was slowed down with vegas ok, i wont discuss. About the speedhack: can you help me with the error: Failure enabling speedhack. (DLL injection failed).

I already searched in google but there isnt any tutorial talking about that bug. can i help me? its very important to me
Which server did you try it on?
An anti-cheat prevents the speed .dll from injecting.
Old 08/07/2010, 00:12   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
Which server did you try it on?
An anti-cheat prevents the speed .dll from injecting.
I tried in some BR servers, and in Elite Cabal, but in this one i cant even open CE with Elite at same time.... I didnt found a working bypass in this forums
Old 08/07/2010, 08:01   #8

It will work just on some EP2 servers. Getting it working on EP3 server is a pain.