Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help a brotha out

Discussion on Help a brotha out within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help a brotha out

Hello, I am very new to Cabal and the reason I joined it is because a friend insisted me to join. So I have hacked a few games such as warrock, Combat Arms, And maplestory. But Would like to hack cabal too. But I can't understand how to because at the few posts I saw, they are not .dlls. Please show me in very good detail on how to hack cabal. Thank you
Old 07/16/2010, 00:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Welcome to cabal; your kind of late now, most of the good stuff has been patched lol, where in late stages (diff for other versions) but gereally most versions are atleast at sienna and soul version if not higher (not incuding cabalph; they just got b2f ft lol...)
anyway; you can search forums, in cabal bots/hacks section; i would recommend reading over the code caves thread; and understanding packets; because most of the client side stuff wont register with server without a actual mod of the .exe itself.

Also you said there not .dlls; thats usually with bypass to inject code to bypass gameguard checks; but if you see a bot posted most likely they provided it for purposes of using on private/your own server. They are not made to use on gameguard/xtrap protected versions in general. Two seperate programs; one = bot/macro (basic); two = .dll injection/api hooks/code caves to edit .exe/or to work around gameguard; some just stop the program from running; however in past this could be unstable; since the revisions of ac are made quite often, and even if there isnt a huge patch to fix one exploit, most likely the code changed; and once u launch with old revision hook, it can dmg the .exe of cabal and cause you to not beable to enter the game until u replace it.

.dlls arent as harmful as hooks/code caves; but im basicly just rewriting what that guy in other thread was explaining LOL; just do search -.-;
Thanks
1 User