Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal clients

Discussion on Cabal clients within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there any way to open two cabal clients instead of one at a time?

Thanks in advance.
Old 03/18/2007, 04:35   #2

I dont think so, for two reasons.
Lol this one might be stupid, but yeah, most PC's wouldnt be able to handle 2 Cabals at once, unless its a powerful dual-processor .
Second, it use the same thing as a lot of games, ive heard it to be something that only allows access to the game server only once by your IP, so i doubt theres a way out of that, unless you find a way to hide ur IP (i think that's possible with a proxy :hm: )
But still, that would be fun lol, could do some wicked stuff> High lvl tank, while low lvl kills and get points...
Well, good luck on that. Im still experimenting with packet editing, but i think its impossible with Cabal, it encodes 3/4 of its packets, and they arent normal 0.o, so yeah, lol ill give up soon, unless i actually succeed.
Plus i still really suck at that stuff lol, but i try, cuz its fun. Could also **** some botters off with that xD
Old 10/05/2007, 19:16   #3

I can run cabal on 3 PCs from same router ;;
So I don't think it's blocking IPs or something, I believe it's gameguard that blocks, however I have no idea how to come around this =/