Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypassing X-trap

Discussion on Bypassing X-trap within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Bypassing X-trap

Last day i managed to bypass X-trap. However today all my attempts to do it agains failed.

1) Started Cabal server with X-trap (don't remember the name).
2) Start MHS with these ACC settings that were posted 10 times.
3) Started HideToolz, hid MHS process.
4) Attached MHS to Cabal
5) Tried scanning - everything worked.

Today after some minutes X-trap detects it and restarts PC and i can't attach Cabal to MHS. So, any ideas?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Just for a thought. Bypassing X trap
01/04/2011 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies
Remember RF players. How to bypass GameGuard in RF? Its like exhanging psapi.dll and ESVc.dll ??? Well i saw in 12sky2 folder --> Xtrap Folder this files psapi.dll Xtrap.xt
Bypassing X-trap
08/09/2009 - 12Sky2 - 4 Replies
Bypassing it is hard. So dont beg for UCE. Search it yourself. Even if we have it, we're not going to release it because of leachers who abuse it and sell it until it will be patch. Hey Zacko, i got the movement but the atk skill still like normal.
[DISCUSSION]Bypassing x-trap
06/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Disabling x-trap by modifying cabalmain.exe Method founded : find xtrap module in the client make it return null so the xtrap wont load tried : nopping xtrap module but didnt work game client crash
[Release] Cabalsea Cheat Engine(X-trap 2370~ 2391 bypassing)
05/21/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 38 Replies
credit go to iruni777 aka jacko kok from cef.. enjoy!! lets have the sprit of sharing, as i willl upload the c.t when i found those address or some cabalsea player pls upload ur ct if u have found them thanks!!!