Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Loot range hack

Discussion on Loot range hack within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Loot range hack

I wanted to know how to extend loot range
Anyone who can help? I don't know how to find the address of loot range in EP8 private servers.
Thanks!
Old 04/10/2017, 11:24   #2

Well it´s not that hard. Standard loot range is 2. You can max increase it to 9.

Find the address which handles the items on ground. If you found it. Trace it and go back to the function which handles the loot function. If you found it. Look for sth like mov eax,02 and change them to 09.

Good luck
Old 04/12/2024, 08:25   #3

loot range

Quote:
Originally Posted by - Avrex - View Post
Well it´s not that hard. Standard loot range is 2. You can max increase it to 9.

Find the address which handles the items on ground. If you found it. Trace it and go back to the function which handles the loot function. If you found it. Look for sth like mov eax,02 and change them to 09.

Good luck

could you please elaborate?
i tried and not successful.
im new in cheat engine

TIA