Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 19:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unpack Cabalmain(EU)

Discussion on Unpack Cabalmain(EU) within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Unpack Cabalmain(EU)

Dear pvpers.

I have a question. Possible to unpack current cabalmain version?(eu)
I tried with lot of unpack method but all failed. Peid is detect Petite v2.2, but petit unpackers is always fail when try to unpack... I tried with esp method but too failed... (ollydbg)... If have any idea, please contact me

thanks in advance.

ps.sorry my eng...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
UnPack CabalMain Reward
09/27/2012 - Cabal Online - 12 Replies
clip2net.com/clip/m3197/1348586829-cabal-unpack-59 39kb.rar Paid a reward of U.S. $ 500 for those who take this CabalMain Themida protection and keep the functional. Exe Contact via email [email protected]
How to unpack any cabalmain
10/10/2011 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
I do not know this cabalmain packed by what software:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm: Who can help me and give me a detailed guidance:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown: Thanks for reading
How to unpack cabalmain.exe
03/28/2011 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
This cabalmain.exe from the chinese Cabalonline Download link:http://www.96324.com/down/dlq2.8.exe Hope everyone is great help
[Request]Unpack CabalMain.exe
09/01/2010 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hello,i need little help, Who can unpack this cabalmain.exe and remove the xtrap ?But remove only the xtrap dont activate the GM commands,i have an special cheat engine for gm commands. Thanks. Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/fndini Sorry for double post,some one can help me? please ! Up?????
[Discussion]How to unpack cabalmain.exe
09/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 36 Replies
at the other thread started by dlnqt it stated the process on how to remove the dc flags.. but for us noobs we stuck on unpacking the exe.... i admit im a noob in olly but im determined to learn.. pls give me hints on how to unpack cabal.exe