Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Keyboard Problem

Discussion on Keyboard Problem within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Keyboard Problem

Hi
I have a problem with the client.
When I start the client and press any key on the keyboard the game instantly freeze after minute the letter appears.
Please help me.
Old 12/02/2014, 20:03   #2

I have this problem as well... the game is pretty much unplayable with this issue (you cannot use keyboard, else you end of freezing your PC and need to force-restart it...).
Old 12/03/2014, 06:42   #3

Hmm, I only can say that I had the same problem 2-3 days ago,
I had some malewares, or adware on my pc and because of that my game was freezed,
Under Windows 8 i can go into the options and made a recovery without loosing my private stuff on the pc, after this I only installed all the updates and so on, and now I can play without any peoblem.

Good luck for you,

Greets xSc0rp

Please write when you have fixed the problem, and tell us what you have made.
Sry for bad English
Old 12/03/2014, 12:56   #4

No, this cannot be the case for me (I've no problem with malewares/adwares at all), and the only thing I can think of is the game doesn't like my graphics-card/display-driver and is causing these freezes...
Yesterday I opened a support ticket at ESTGames and I hope they can help me out as well...
Old 12/04/2014, 19:48   #5

Also Not my Problem

I checked my Computer for malware and there was no but thank you for the quick answer.
Old 12/07/2014, 22:26   #6

dont check it, i Say when you make a recovery at your pc and after this you install the game without AntiVir or Firewall it will work!

Greets xSc0rp
Old 12/07/2014, 22:35   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigity12 View Post
Hi
I have a problem with the client.
When I start the client and press any key on the keyboard the game instantly freeze after minute the letter appears.
Please help me.

you have solved ?

i have the same problem....
Old 12/08/2014, 19:13   #8

ther is no problem with antivir or some latest GG update blocks some Macro Softwares Logitech Gaming Software for exmaple quit it before running cabal
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2014, 22:25   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschmidt View Post
ther is no problem with antivir or some latest GG update blocks some Macro Softwares Logitech Gaming Software for exmaple quit it before running cabal
Oh yes, it's just that! When I close the application and start Cabal the problems are not present anymore! Thanks a lot, this fixed my problem and I guess all of us having the problem suffers from the same issue that GameGuard doesn't like the Logitech software in the background!
Old 12/09/2014, 21:58   #10

Work

Thank you all it was the Logitech software it work now
Old 12/09/2014, 22:58   #11

you can start logitech software again when cabal is runing if u need macro

only on start gives trouble
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2014, 16:55   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschmidt View Post
you can start logitech software again when cabal is runing if u need macro

only on start gives trouble
Nice, thanks a lot for the information! I use the Logitech software for mapping 1, 2, 3 etc. on my Logitech G11 Keyboard, to easier use skills etc. because I hate the numbers-row above the letters, it lowers my keyboard ergonomics and makes it more tough to use hp-pots when needed :P