Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MAKING OWN DLL

Discussion on MAKING OWN DLL within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MAKING OWN DLL

GUYS ANYBODY LIKE TO SHARE HOW TO MAKE OWN DLL IN CABAL PH? I REALLY REALLY WANT TO LEARN IT.. PA SHARE NMN NG KNOWLEDGE NYO,.. I DONT WANT SPOON FEED, SANA DETAILED BY DETAILED...
Old 09/29/2014, 02:00   #2

ArckyZel :P
Old 10/07/2014, 12:23   #3

i want to learn too but i guess it's too complicated to mention it here on forum :P
Old 10/15/2014, 00:01   #4

Received Thanks: 1,454
Oh guys, guys.
It seems that search button is not working for you, lemme find those guides.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MAKING AN APP!
06/17/2013 - DarkOrbit - 19 Replies
Hey guys i have a really good idea to make an APP in the Appstore and i REALLY think this can be a GOOD APP Do any of you guys have an experience with making apps? I know some people that know how to code but don't want to make the app. I WILL PAY FOR THIS APP TO BE MADE!
Making Dil
11/29/2011 - Dekaron - 15 Replies
Hello, can anyone give me some good ways to make dil easy or hard it doesn't matter i don't want to grind all the day, just a ressonable way to make dils. Thanks in Advance.
bot making
04/20/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I want 2 start making bots for mmorpg games( im curently playing DK) but im a newb programer can anyone point me 2 some guides.
Need A little help with Making A Vac for 90 dg
09/14/2008 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
yea as the title says i need a litle help making my vac, i dont really wanna leech from someone, i wanna learn how to do it myself. but its kinda hard so i say gz to all those who know how, this shyt is crazy lmao.... but yea..... i wanted to know if there was anyone willing to give me there msn or aim or yahoo or w.e they use so we can use a messenger and chat, while helping me out. i would appriciate it, so far i managed to get winhex and hex workshop, i did a few stuff like unpacking the...
I making a new bot
01/28/2007 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 37 Replies
I am testing pixel bot, but consume much CPU time to scan a 1024x768 window.... and char try to attack different mobs = no attack any, just walk around.... If you wanna test this conceptual bot Need .Net2 This bot is like pixelbot(posted in forum) It search for HP Bar and click But i dont like pixelbot, i wanna do a bot like CoPartner(i think it calls memory functions in conquer)