Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Restarting Computer?

Discussion on Restarting Computer? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Restarting Computer?

Well I'm still int he process of trying to figure out how to debug etc etc etc ... lots of complications and not much help but 1 question I got is I have to restart my comp whnever cabal detects olly ONCE ....is there anything I could do to not restart ... like delete a certain process so cabal dusnt recognize olly even if it's not open?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Restarting Dekaron
10/12/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I had a virus that ate my hard drive. I've downloaded Fussion Dekaron but it sends me to the Europe server and then says my IP has been blocked. Anyone know what happened, or where there are other servers that I may have been accessing? I'm really lost now. I played, on and off, for a long time and didn't pay attention to which server I was accessing (I think it was a private server). I remember there being two servers to choose from when the sign-in page came up. I'd like to play again but...
Restarting 112 Archer
08/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello epvper's, i quit co for around 2 years and came back after giving all my archers equip away and have nothing for him. he's currently 112 and 75 pc, would anyone be able t give tips regarding restarting from nothing? I've checked through several leveling guides etc but with lotto out prices of elite's supers are about worthless =S thank you to anyone who may help and flamers, well flame on if you like :D
My computer keeps restarting!
06/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Ok every time I log onto CO on my home computer to tg, within 10 minutes my computer restarts so I can't tg. I need some help guys this is bugging the crap outta me.
Conquer makes my computer restarting...
05/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I've got big problem with Conquer... It restarts my computer... When I run it and log in, after 5 minutes it restarts my computer. Other games don't do that, neither NFS nor Lineage 2, which require better computer. My question is: What the hell is wrong with my computer? I've bought new video card, made format, but it still restarts... Can anyone help me? <hr>Append on May 5 2007, 01:12<hr> Nobody can't help me? I can't believe it ;( Now I can't play Conquer because it crashes my computer...
Help my pc restarting...
12/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 33 Replies
I having a problem but i dont think that is something wrong with my computer becouse some friends of mine having the same problem and i saw a post here with same problem... When I opening more than 1 conquer.exe my pc restarting with no reason... I can play for 10-20min and BOOM! xD My pc restarts... A lots of ppl having that problem and i just whant to ask maybie there is an answer why this is hapening? :?