Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 09:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TwinR Detects Olly?

Discussion on TwinR Detects Olly? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TwinR Detects Olly?

Well I tried to use TwinR as a bypass to Cabal to LiveDebug using olly but TwinR detects olly and then closes... I use HideOD and PhantOm... is there any other plugin I cud use or am I using the wrong settings?(I've played around a bit)

Btw im from CabalNA and TwinrNA
Old 09/09/2009, 07:00   #2

maybe you can try olly HideTools. Not sure if it's helpful
Attached Files
File Type: zip Olly HideTools 1.2.zip (28.2 KB, 11 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2009, 11:38   #3

When I use Re-pair to patch olly it doesn't get detected by twinr but once I open the CabalMain.exe the olly turns back into phantom and then it gets detected. If I delete phantom then when I try to run a script to unpack cabalmain than olly crashes. >.> feels like im running around in circles... maybe cabal rider would be better?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion Launcher detects Bots !
12/07/2009 - Aion - 6 Replies
The NCSoft launcher is detecting the bots not the Aion client itself (so why aren't you closing it after starting Aion?) this is a list of modules and what they are doing: <ScanRemoteProcesses> Check the memory area of the game using a CRC checksum to detect any writes to memory if a memory write is detected then the account is instantly flagged. The CRC checksum is stored in the NCSoft launcher so to successfully memory write Aion you would need to update the client "aion.bin" and the...
Can e-Games really detects us using bot?
07/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 21 Replies
i just read this now, i dont know if its true, im not here just to make a fuss, i am a concern player that supports CR and CB, any comment is welcome. CABAL Online Philippines Why was I banned? Players are only banned because he/she violated a game policy. The usage of bots and other 3rd party applications to alter the client or the game play is a clear violation of the rules. Embedded system detection of hacks in the game takes record of all hack logs of a specific account....
Xtrap Detects CR
07/03/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
yup xtraps detects the NEW CR 1.0.11 o yea about me being IP banned....im only IP banned from the register page i borrowed a friends account and still got in also i got a respnd to my ticket i sent in about my IP bann...says i was banned for using third party porgram...i wasnt hacking so those botters out there using CR....yup this can get u IP banned
Forceshock Detects !
07/21/2005 - World of Warcraft - 15 Replies
Guten Tach ! Wie ich erfahren habe, wurden letzte Woche 120 Leute gebanned die Forceshock benutzt haben. Daher wollte ich euch warnen vorsichtiger mit Forceshock umzugehen. Ein paar Leute davon kannte ich recht gut davon und die hatten ihre Mail von blizzard gleich erhalten nachdem sie aus dem Spiel geflogen sind. Nun es wurden 120 Leute gebanned und bei diesen 3 Leuten die ich gut kannte war nur Forceshock im Spiel, sprich die schlechte Nachricht ist, dass Forceshock jezt wohl...