Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 22:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question for dlntq/anyone who can help!

Discussion on Question for dlntq/anyone who can help! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question for dlntq/anyone who can help!

I'm sorry if I missed this when I was going over the posts but when you livedebug cabalmain.exe or unpack.exe do you have to reverse the reverse dump?(gpotato's post) Because in CabalNA it doesn't DC when you put on bracelets via lvl hack but it reverse dumps them so ur dmg eventually becomes minimum dmg possible. Is it even possible to reverse the reverse dump ?? again sry if the answers been posted already.

Edit: P.S I saw the Reversing with Lena Tut thing.... is that the way to reverse the dump? (but I guess i'd haf to locate where the dump is myself) amiright?

EDIT:!!! ANother development for CabalNA ppl finally I managed to get the proper asm codes!!! but idk about live debugging yet >.> I don't have a working bypass or CR and i'm told I can't live debug without it so just for confirmation from dlntq or anyone the below IS the right asm code right?... I've never done any of this before but i'm definetly learning the below is 2 days of work O.o i be really happy atm!

Old 09/08/2009, 02:02   #2

yes it is.. however you would still see the same if you live debug
Old 09/08/2009, 02:08   #3

but i wudn't be able to actually find any dc flags? >.> unless you would share where they are ... hehehe! it cudnt possibly hurt you cuz i'm from NA O.o

or is the cabalmain na dif from ph? and ALSO is the reverse dump that gopotato was talking about within the cabalmain?
Old 09/08/2009, 03:53   #4

you have to live debug in order to find the dc flag.. unless somebody told you the exact address in asm to change, you wouldn't have to live debug.. but if you don't have an unpacked cabalmain.exe to apply it to, you must always do live debug
Old 09/08/2009, 03:58   #5

not to be rude but that dusnt answer my questions >.>
Old 09/08/2009, 06:39   #6

You don't know that's the answer to your question

Eventually you'll understand what I'm saying

Unpacked cabalmain.exe + patch asm address for removal of dc flag = you don't need ollydbg anymore(just CE to hack your honor or level) - this means permanently removing dc flag

packed cabalmain.exe + patch asm address for dc flag = you will always need to open ollydbg and live debug to remove dc flag - this means temporarily removing dc flag since the changes you make while live debugging is only temporary

to FIND dc flag:
live debug - this means attaching ollydbg while you are playing cabal
Old 09/08/2009, 07:09   #7

@dlnqt, can u tell me what command the dc flag is?? so i have an idea what to change...
like push, pop, cndtional jumps or mov.. can u lighten up my mind a lil bit
Old 09/08/2009, 07:20   #8

hmm I don't know also.. but I think it's a push command.. it's really complicated, since every action you make, there's a standard checking then it will probably get encrypted then passed to ws2_32.dll to the send api..
Old 09/08/2009, 07:37   #9

ic, so atomica hvnt shared the process to you yet??? btw, when will u release the unpacking stage..
Old 09/08/2009, 11:15   #10

@ dlntq I understand the fact that unpacking it will make the change perm till next update but atm I can't unpack it 100% successfully because of themida/winlic so i'm trying to livedebug it but my issue is i hav no xtrap bypass so cabal just closes whenever i try to livedebug

In one of gopotato's posts he explained that the last time there was dmg hack via honor it was patched because estsoft reverse dumped so than if you tried to hack, it would just decrease your stats. So my question is ... can you unreverse the reverse dump within the asm codes of cabalmain?
Old 09/08/2009, 12:10   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by howcow95 View Post
@ dlntq I understand the fact that unpacking it will make the change perm till next update but atm I can't unpack it 100% successfully because of themida/winlic so i'm trying to livedebug it but my issue is i hav no xtrap bypass so cabal just closes whenever i try to livedebug

In one of gopotato's posts he explained that the last time there was dmg hack via honor it was patched because estsoft reverse dumped so than if you tried to hack, it would just decrease your stats. So my question is ... can you unreverse the reverse dump within the asm codes of cabalmain?
if you dont have a bypass, might as well quit.. its not possible to make the hack work w/o a working bypass
Old 09/08/2009, 13:16   #12

yea i kno that much now >.> ... and nvm I think I got my answer from one of gopotato's posts just needa get a bypass and work from there wana be one of the first to get this right on CabalNA!