Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheatengine 6.3+ Alpha Improved Pointerscan

Discussion on Cheatengine 6.3+ Alpha Improved Pointerscan within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheatengine 6.3+ Alpha Improved Pointerscan

I've suggested new features to improve pointerscanning in cheatengine and thanks to Dark Byte I can present:

New BASEPOINTER-Filtering Option!
We now have an option to scan pointers where the basepointer must be in a certain range (00000000-FFFFFFFF). If you already know the basepointer this is extremely helpful! Tis is ideal for all who want to scan for Skills/Buffs to make them AoE or other things

Additionally the pointerscan output file can be compressed now and saves a lot of HDD write activity resulting in an improved scanning speed.

Please note that this version is an early alpha build and still contains some mispositioned GUI elements. Just ignore that right now..

So have fun with Pointerscans now
Thanks
8 Users
Old 05/18/2014, 17:01   #2

Since there's no EU hacks and I'm going to learn all the necessary pointers stuff (for now it's stuff, I'm fast learner) do You think that I should use normal 6.1/6.2 or this version of CE?
Thanks for that link, by the way! If it's possible to make all of skills compatibile with AoE thanks to this new pointer system you deserve respect for this information!
Old 05/18/2014, 19:28   #3

The Raise of AOE is BACK!

#ihope
Old 05/18/2014, 19:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabal3 View Post
ce trojan not download
No trojan. If you would open your eyes and use your brain, you'd see that this is a downloadlink from the official site.

Why can't stupid people just keep their mouth shut?
Old 05/20/2014, 12:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayntressierts View Post
No trojan. If you would open your eyes and use your brain, you'd see that this is a downloadlink from the official site.

Why can't stupid people just keep their mouth shut?
Do you know why ? Because they are stupid lol !