Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help.. please restart the game to recieve new update

Discussion on help.. please restart the game to recieve new update within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question help.. please restart the game to recieve new update

everytime i type my user and password and press enter these words popped up.. PLEASE RESTART THE GAME TO RECIEVE NEW UPDATES.. then cabal closes.. what to do? help anyone.. thnks.newbee here.. i used win 7
Old 03/24/2014, 10:56   #2

hi it´s very simple , just download WTFast thats a free GPN Programm,and just have fun<--
and now u will thinking why i should download this prog. coz u can join cabal only whit uk ip
the other contrys can´t join whitout WTFast/cyberghost/vpn etc..

and if u need more help pm me , im gona show u tutorials how to maneg this all..
Old 03/26/2014, 14:50   #3

Cabal version has been updated.
Don't start the game using cabalmain.exe xxxxx, use the loader (cabal.exe) and let it update your client.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Today Restart AgeOfWild Classic Server with 100% itemshop in game
08/04/2013 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
http://oi40.tinypic.com/2myyq6t.jpg http://3-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/www.inforge.n et/i.epvpimg.com/xBZEud.png.pagespeed.ic.Oky7Gugpm Z.png An italian classic style server. Age of Wild is a project founded by BlackStar and Micene in order to entertain the users in a classic scenery. The server takes the authenticity of the official servers, with some minor extra additions. The official language is Italian, but the access is open to everyone. ...
[Help]Trying to make a console with auto-restart to update Configuration.ini
05/31/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi... i try to build a console that auto-restart and update Configuration.ini for my server but it won't restart itself. Here is the code .... someone can help me plz?
failed to get update version information. restart please
09/09/2012 - Cabal Online - 14 Replies
can anyone share to us how to fix this launcher problem? i really really want to play cabal again.. since the last maintenance 09.06.12.. i cant play cabal.. before maintenance i use husky coz my launcher have this error 2 weeks ago.. if you have solution on this problem please comment on this thread ASAP! post links if these problems were solved! really need your help guys! thanks in advance!
d2nt bluebird - restart restart restart
06/15/2010 - Diablo 2 - 7 Replies
yo, ich hab schon länger 4 bots am laufen, hat auch immer alles relativ gut geklappt, auf 50 runs meist so 3-4 restarts, also ganz in ordnung, und wie ichs so mitbekommen hab waren die meist eh schon gegen ende des games (ja gut, kein baal kill,aber was solls) seit 2 tagen allerdings funktioniert da überhaupt nix mehr einer läuft "ziemlich" normal, 8 runs 2 restarts der nächste 9 runs 7 restarts dann 19 runs 19 restarts und 47 runs 47 restarts dann is natürlich realm down bei allen,...