Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Finally..Estsoft is going to take over Cabal Online EU!!

Discussion on Finally..Estsoft is going to take over Cabal Online EU!! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/16/2014, 19:09   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMT2008 View Post
I'm **** hoping for a fresh server aswell Q_Q
Same, it will bring so many old players back
Old 03/16/2014, 21:00   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
Same, it will bring so many old players back
No, it won't.
Nobody will spend their time farming back everything they gathered in the past 4 years and having to buy all the CC again.
Old 03/16/2014, 21:05   #33

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid View Post
The events are pretty much the same on any official server since the publisher can't decide much without estsoft's agreement.
Wrong, NA and BR had multiple events with scrolls / extenders in Shop for gazillion alz, resulting in 29% mith amp parts for every1, CABAL EU didn't go that ***** deep in pay2win.

This move is not an upgrade, at all.
Old 03/16/2014, 22:27   #34

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
Wrong, NA and BR had multiple events with scrolls / extenders in Shop for gazillion alz, resulting in 29% mith amp parts for every1, CABAL EU didn't go that ***** deep in pay2win.

This move is not an upgrade, at all.
I said, pretty much the same. They just alter the events a bit.

We shall see. I won't judge Estsoft before I even tried their service.
Old 03/17/2014, 19:36   #35

A fresh new server sounds very interesting. I think i also would play on it but not as hardcore as back in the old days.
So how is cabal currently? Is it very P2W or can you reach end game as a free player too and compete against the rest?
Old 03/20/2014, 03:35   #36

Players which have more money than brains, will love ESTsoft new game services. But not all Eu players. There is already many guilds who decided not waste time with ESTfaill and moved to private or quit game. EST even dont have staff to deal with non eng speaking players. For example, Russian speaking, latvian, polish, italian, sweden and other ones. And even cabal NA forum is dead by comparing what where in cabal Eu. Some players(less than 20%) moved to cabal NA to spent free time, and you know GM,s where in panic when I asked help via support desk.
Now servers hardware will be same as cabal NA/BR. So what Eu players called lag, now they will have it as game FEATURE. So no combo, or dash/blink during combo.
Old 03/20/2014, 13:44   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurvuZudikas View Post
Players which have more money than brains, will love ESTsoft new game services. But not all Eu players. There is already many guilds who decided not waste time with ESTfaill and moved to private or quit game. EST even dont have staff to deal with non eng speaking players. For example, Russian speaking, latvian, polish, italian, sweden and other ones. And even cabal NA forum is dead by comparing what where in cabal Eu. Some players(less than 20%) moved to cabal NA to spent free time, and you know GM,s where in panic when I asked help via support desk.
Now servers hardware will be same as cabal NA/BR. So what Eu players called lag, now they will have it as game FEATURE. So no combo, or dash/blink during combo.
Pretty negative attitude.

People, who play an European or International game should speak at least a bit of English, otherwise they won't understand the game. There is no point in playing a game you do not understand.

The servers will be transfered to an EU machine after a certain time.

Quote:
We're currently in the process of final testing before the impending opening. We understand that the wait has been long enough, but please bear with us for a little longer.

Meanwhile we have a great news to announce:
We have decided to credit all players for any remaining “CABAL Cash” balance purchased previously on Games-Masters.com's service! When you successfully go through the account transfer process, any remaining CABAL Cash balance data will be transferred as well. You won't be able to check the cash balance right away however, since the itemshop will not be available initially.

As previously announced, we'll surely have CABAL Online for Europe re-opened within this week. We'll tell you the exact time when we feel safe to do so.

We'll be back with another good news very soon!
Quote:
Greetings, players of CABAL Online!

CABAL Online is now OPEN FOR PLAY!

We can’t thank you enough for your patience leading up to this moment.

Please visit the official site of CABAL ONLINE EU at and complete the account transfer process. Make sure your client has been updated with the manual patch or re-downloaded, then come join us in-game!

Currently, the only way to transfer your account is by entering your Games-Masters CABAL EU game account name and password on our transfer page. Please note: The password required will be the password valid at the time of shutdown / rollback on March 3rd. If you have changed your password since then, the new password will not be accepted during transfer.

For any questions or issues regarding the account transfer, please refer to the FAQ in forum.

Thank you and enjoy your time in CABAL Online!

Sincerely,
CABAL Support Staff
Quote:
Greetings, players of CABAL Online!

For those who have issue with the account verification, please be sure to select correct Nation Code at the transfer page.

Thank you and enjoy your time in CABAL Online!

Sincerely,
CABAL Support Staff
Sounds good to me

The forum seems to be alright as well
Old 03/20/2014, 14:53   #38

Is there also a new server ?
Old 03/20/2014, 15:00   #39

Quote:
Is there also a new server ?
No idea, seems like the servers went down or some other issue occurred
Old 03/20/2014, 15:20   #40

Quote:
No idea, seems like the servers went down or some other issue occurred
found this on the forums... Is RedMoon a new server ?
Old 03/20/2014, 15:33   #41

Quote:
found this on the forums... Is RedMoon a new server ?
RedMoon came with some turkish localization update. I think it is mostly for the turkish people but its old already.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2014, 16:33   #42

Yea, no new server so far. I really hope they will merge some servers when they gonna move the servers to Europe.
Old 03/20/2014, 22:15   #43

elite*gold: 21
EX-GF servers are merged with EU ones now.
Old 03/20/2014, 22:25   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieKippe90 View Post
EX-GF servers are merged with EU ones now.
I read on the cabal forums about it. Are they merged with the Redmoon server or random with one of the 3 servers?
Old 03/21/2014, 00:49   #45

Quote:
I read on the cabal forums about it. Are they merged with the Redmoon server or random with one of the 3 servers?
Random would be very bad ripping guilds and friends apart, but no need to worry. They did a good job. For example old Venus Server (Cabal DE) is now Jupiter on Cabal EU. As far as I can see, the server people and the guilds are all transferred to a common server.

Some Chars with duplicate names got a free char-bind RenameCard via GM-Mail to choose a different name.

Some Accounts are transferred but do not have Chars in - keep calm. Transferring the Chars may take a while in some cases. So just hold on.
Thanks
1 User