Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to bypass cabal integrity check?

Discussion on how to bypass cabal integrity check? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to bypass cabal integrity check?

i try to modify the enc file, but when i run cabalmain i got an error, it's said "enc not found or corrupt".

i just don't know how to start just give me a little hint please.,

*sorry for may bad english
Old 12/01/2013, 14:23   #2

dont really know
Old 12/19/2013, 15:23   #3

totally no idea?
Old 12/24/2013, 02:15   #4

Once you mod enc, the checksum are change so it doesnt match with what cabal looking. you also need to change the hash that cabal looking. sound easy but i havent figure out how the hash encrypted . goodluck
Old 12/27/2013, 13:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by toanhung View Post
Once you mod enc, the checksum are change so it doesnt match with what cabal looking. you also need to change the hash that cabal looking. sound easy but i havent figure out how the hash encrypted . goodluck
On the Korean server the checksums used to be in xdata(or xtest) enc file.
Old 12/28/2013, 05:30   #6

i think it's stored in the xdata.enc file but how could i figure out how the hash encrypted as toanhung said?