Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]connect server

Discussion on [REQUEST]connect server within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]connect server

how i can connect to my private server without internal? i dont know what i have to do plz help me
Old 11/17/2013, 20:39   #2

u cant i think..
Old 11/20/2013, 01:57   #3

yes i can with xor or idk what is that but i see a lot of thinks about xor keys and ***** plz if any know about this help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Minecraft Hamachi Server Failed to connect to the server Connection refused connect
01/26/2012 - Minecraft - 1 Replies
Hallo zusammen, Wir haben einen Hamachi Server, den wir für den Multiplayer Mode von Minecraft verwenden. Bis jetzt ging alles einwandfrei, doch seit heute geht nix mehr. Der Ersteller vom Hamachi Server ist zwar online, doch wenn ich in den Server in Minecraft reingehe, kommt die Fehlermeldung: Failed to connect to the server Connection refused: connect Was geht da schief? Danke im Voraus. MfG kugelmanno
[Request] How to connect a C# application to Sql Server
01/24/2012 - CO2 Programming - 7 Replies
Ok, the title is very vague, I'll provide the details here. I have a MVC3 application that requires connection to a database. I have already created the necessary tables in a database in Sql Server 2008, and i have verified that MSVS2010 can detect my DB. My question is how to make my application query the DB? When i worked on another solution, there is a sub project in that solution that handles all database connections. This project seems to be able to populate classes based on tables...
[Request]connect without using Hamachi
10/22/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I have my server set up and running fine. i have a static ip but i am on a router router is DMZ'd and Router Firewall is off server ip's are all set to 192.168.11.13 and server starts and runs fine i am able to connect from my laptop when people try to connect to my server they get C9 error after putting in the image verification code. i do not run hamachi and neither does anyone i know.
[REQUEST] Guide To Connect To Emulated Server
08/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Can someone please make a little guide on how to connect to an emulated server. I mean - What files are needed - How to redirect to the ip - ... Thanks
[Request] Aimbot source which I can connect on P-Server
08/09/2009 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies
Can someone give me aimbot source like COoperative which I can work on P-Servers?