Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mouse Gaming Macro vs XTrap Beast Cabal

Discussion on Mouse Gaming Macro vs XTrap Beast Cabal within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mouse Gaming Macro vs XTrap Beast Cabal

I'm frustrated to find a macro and i've tried lots of macro programs -believe me, i tried A LOT to do the script and various programs-

I don't want to buy any programs (such as CabalRid*r or M*xCabal) not because it's not free, but i don't see any future in it. I mean, i could get banned from using those Bot or it will be disabled in the future.
*correct me if i'm wrong, of course i prefer a cheaper way..

so... the point is.. I wan't to ask you guys if the Gaming Mouse Macros (which uses drivers to save the macro to the memory inside the mouse, and the most important it could initiate directinput key cuz cabal disable any key simulation) still works against the recent XTrap or Cabal Client (i don't know which are those disabling the macro key simulation)?

i don't interested in hacks, i only enjoy watching my character grinding while i do other things..
Old 09/05/2013, 15:15   #2

yep im trying to code a bot like PSCbots did but im not having much success anyway good luck mate

P.s-dude this is the wrong section ..it should be in discussions since you didnt release anything xD
Old 09/05/2013, 20:09   #3

sorry, feel free to remove it or close it, consider it done..
I searched from many forums and i think it's still works.
PS: those forums thread are from 2008 though..
Old 09/06/2013, 00:45   #4

So you're unable to use ANY program that can remap your keys with special combinations for a specific function? Also IE, just buy a keyboard with macro keys on it. It's what I do lol
Old 09/06/2013, 05:59   #5

thanks for your reply, skadi12
i conclude your statement as, it's still working. correct me if i'm wrong.

Mod, this thread can be closed due to further spamming, move cuz it got wrong section
thankyou.
Old 09/09/2013, 18:08   #6

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros -> Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions

#moved

Tags
gaming, macro, mouse, xtrap