Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GG is cant detect macro express!

Discussion on GG is cant detect macro express! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GG is cant detect macro express!

im using macro express while gg is on but i just need macro

example press 5 for combo
wait 1065 mili sec
press 1 to magic attack
wait 1065
press2
wait..
press 3

and repeat
end
Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Macro express
08/28/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Is it possible for macro express for background clicks? If anyone knows how can you tell me how to do it?
Macro Express (Help with Macro at Basilisk)
08/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
O.K guys, so i have made a few macro's using macro express before. Now that my archer is level 128, i started making waters to plvl at basilisk. Since plvling is so repetitive, i want to leave my archer on bot running in circles around the stack killing bask's. I tried to do this with SV record route macro, but the problem w/ SV is that it will stand in one spot until it kills all the monsters. Thats why i tried to make my own macro express so it just shoots and jumps to the next coord. ...
Who uses Macro Express?
12/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Ok, I use Macro Express. Sorry, I have not been able to find a crack for the new version and its what I have. I paid for it and was using it ( the new version, I updated it) before I started playing CO. What I want to know is if anyone uses it or would use it (or could crack it). I have a few macros I use and would be willing to share them and try to make some if anyone can use them. This is my attempt to comtribute to the community. I know its not much, but its all I can offer at this...
Macro Express - no AFK
02/26/2006 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Hi! Eine Frage, ich habe mit dem Programm "Macro Express" ein macro erstellt, womit ich nen bissel rumlaufen, 20sec delay und wieda den macro starte. Kann man davon gebannt werden?