Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blader gate glitch

Discussion on Blader gate glitch within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blader gate glitch

While in a Dungeon and you are stuck behind a gate that u have to destroy or was just a little to late on getting to a certain area. If you go to a gate you can hit and target the gate and go to either the left or right side and use blade scud you will go right through the gate. Post and let me know if you were able to do it. I have done this in the newest NA update. It might only work in eod or gate similar to eod. I tried in ic1 and it doesn't work. Maybe i just didn't do it right.
Old 08/02/2013, 12:10   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros -> Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions

#moved
Old 08/06/2013, 19:01   #3

elite*gold: 21
Same with WA's whirlwind.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DarkOrbit Gate Glitch
02/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 3 Replies
Suche den Galaxy Gate Bug ( nicht den mit Waves überspringen ) Gebe euch auch eine kleine "Spende". Denn Bugtradin ist verboten. €dit: Nur für euch geändert Bitte per Privater Nachricht melden
GW GATE GLITCH!
06/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Alright guys, heres one I recently discovered at last weeks GW. If you want to get into the gates try this: Step 1: Go to where gates are NOT within your sight. Step 2: Put wave in f-key 2 and sit in f-key 1. Step 3: Repeatedly hit both f-key's numerous times until your ping is up to 7k or higher. Step 4: Approach the gates and you will notice they are open but you must hurry inside because you will get thrown outside when your ping drops. Step 5: Hurry inside before the ping drops, and...
Guild Gate Glitch
12/31/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Um this is not an explaination on how it is done but rather a question on whether if it is still working or not because I have read serveral comment from a couple of threads that said it had been patched and now today I found a thread that said it is still working. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could clear this matter up for me. Thanks in advance
Gate Glitch
12/09/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies
From what i've seen if you go to the Bird Island city, Luar a Bird man from out side the gate of the city back past the gate to a certain point it will stop moving and you can attack it without it attacking you. I've only tried this on Leo server.