Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DISCUSSION] 2 Slot Drop Hack

Discussion on [DISCUSSION] 2 Slot Drop Hack within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[DISCUSSION] 2 Slot Drop Hack

Let's discuss here what we know about this hack that only a handful of people know that it is rampant in all official servers, Yes, from Cabal PH to Cabal EU.

I'll share my own ideas first regarding this hack.

3 Methods I can think of to make this hack work, via:

- Stacking of Eo7c / Bo7c
- Uber max 2 slot item drop set
- Specific monster to farm

It seems that this hack is only for Titaniums Weapons. If hackers are able to do it via stacking of Eo7c / Bo7c, then why are they only limiting themselves to titaniums? When they can farm for osmiums, red osmiums, or even mithril grade weapons.

If you go to the auction house and look in all the titanium weapons and armors, you might see quantities greater than 20 and at the price of less than 5m per piece. This is only true for titanium grade weapons, if you look at other types of weapons, it's not that unbelievable unlike those titanium[2] roaming around.

This left me the idea that this is done via a uber max 2 slot item drop set, 4000% to what ever the maximum limit is (pet with 10 2 slot item drop option, LOL). After having that kind of set, farm at a specific monster that only drops 2 slot titanium weapons, but not armors.

But still, if it is done via a uber max 2 slot item drop set, a player won't still get that much 2 slot titanium weapons. Believe me, I bought 20 pieces of Titanium Blade[2] for 15m each, then after a while that same vendor auctioned 20 pieces of it. As if he has unlimited quantities of those.

This also gave me an idea that mixing 1 slot drop set with 2 slot drop set, would trick the server to dropping 2 slot items all the item in a specific monster. I didn't try yet though..

I haven't entered Chaos Arena yet, do monsters there drop 2 slot titanium weapons?

Hmm that's it for now unless I remember something.. Any other people wanna share?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2009, 10:15   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlnqt View Post
Let's discuss here what we know about this hack that only a handful of people know that it is rampant in all official servers, Yes, from Cabal PH to Cabal EU.

I'll share my own ideas first regarding this hack.

3 Methods I can think of to make this hack work, via:

- Stacking of Eo7c / Bo7c
- Uber max 2 slot item drop set
- Specific monster to farm

It seems that this hack is only for Titaniums Weapons. If hackers are able to do it via stacking of Eo7c / Bo7c, then why are they only limiting themselves to titaniums? When they can farm for osmiums, red osmiums, or even mithril grade weapons.

If you go to the auction house and look in all the titanium weapons and armors, you might see quantities greater than 20 and at the price of less than 5m per piece. This is only true for titanium grade weapons, if you look at other types of weapons, it's not that unbelievable unlike those titanium[2] roaming around.

This left me the idea that this is done via a uber max 2 slot item drop set, 4000% to what ever the maximum limit is (pet with 10 2 slot item drop option, LOL). After having that kind of set, farm at a specific monster that only drops 2 slot titanium weapons, but not armors.

But still, if it is done via a uber max 2 slot item drop set, a player won't still get that much 2 slot titanium weapons. Believe me, I bought 20 pieces of Titanium Blade[2] for 15m each, then after a while that same vendor auctioned 20 pieces of it. As if he has unlimited quantities of those.

This also gave me an idea that mixing 1 slot drop set with 2 slot drop set, would trick the server to dropping 2 slot items all the item in a specific monster. I didn't try yet though..

I haven't entered Chaos Arena yet, do monsters there drop 2 slot titanium weapons?

Hmm that's it for now unless I remember something.. Any other people wanna share?
hmmm well 2 sloted items didnt drop in CA...as far as i know that...as for those hax...there is no limit on 2 slot drop item..there's no limit on 1 slot drop item either... why not just farm instead of hacking making yourself banned?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2009, 10:30   #3

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
bcuz tita drops in D.T dungeons too,using this hack u can drop anything,from 2 slot crude orbs to 2 slot mithril items with craft and first slot amp,its not limited to tita.And no ,I didn't read all that >_< to much for me xD
Old 06/25/2009, 10:37   #4

read it. kinda says how everyone got a lot of 2slot titaniums.
Old 06/25/2009, 11:06   #5

Why Titanium? Simply because they already know which mobs drop them.

While 2-slot swords Osmium, it's only known source were chests from Volcanic Citadel (SOD)

While 2-slot Red OSMs, known source is FT B2F.

2-slot titaniums is easier to farm, because the mobs are easier to kill, and You don't need to wear uber items to survive.

Easy kill, easy money. No time limit. No entry needed. And when doing hacks there is a big probability that you get disconnected from the server when moving between maps.
Old 06/25/2009, 11:10   #6

Sorry for the long read, I just want to let it all out since that's all I'm thinking about ever since 2 slot hackers spammed official servers.

Hmm DT Dungeons? Could be.. I know for a fact that 2 slot titanium easily drops in there. But most of the time I get cores.. Even so, only the bosses there are capable of easily dropping 2 slot titaniums.. and AFAIK, you can kill a max of 6 bosses in 1 run doing DT party dungeons.

I won't believe that they get that much 2 slot titanium weapons from there, its really tedious doing DT dungeons.. unless that person spams DT dungeons for 24/7 and never sleeps, then maybe I would believe lol.

@TheCrafter

Hey it's you again

So you're saying that they get this from farming and not duping.. Since every pro hacker know that duping is 99% out of the question in official servers, unless he is *** in hacking lol.

The question still remains on why they have so many of this, even more than 1 slot titanium weapons combined LOL. I may sound over exaggerating but this is true. Botting 24/7 will only get a handful even if your 2 slot drop set % is high.. Then there is IVC to stop botters from botting 24/7.

From your POV.. there is a specific mob that drops them.. and what about the 2 slot drop set %? You're saying that they have that much and they legally obtain it? Well I guess from what you're saying that the only thing they're doing illegal is botting..
Old 06/25/2009, 11:22   #7

dl,

I firmly believe they stacked seven coins somehow, increased their drop rate enormously above normal, probably 2-slot drop + 100000%

If you can read the threads, you'll notice someone posted about a 30k to 60k alz dropping, and an alz bomb reaching 1-2m in total. And all these were in Fort Ruina - autocannon/mechzard areas. Known source of 2-slot titanium/pherystin.
Old 06/25/2009, 11:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrafter View Post
dl,

I firmly believe they stacked seven coins somehow, increased their drop rate enormously above normal, probably 2-slot drop + 100000%

If you can read the threads, you'll notice someone posted about a 30k to 60k alz dropping, and an alz bomb reaching 1-2m in total.
WTF LOL! Is that true? What thread in Cabal PH forums? I don't go to cabal ph forums that much.. Hmm, the cap of a normal alz drop is at 30k right?

Ahh yes, auto-cannon ex spot in fort ruina is always camped by botters, even bringers of both nation.

Doesn't auto-cannon drop 2 slot weapons with upgrades? The max normal alz drop I've seen there is 4k - 6k I think.. Another hot spot for botters is in the Lihorn spot in UG graveyard..

I guess they are able to bot there for 24/7.. hmm their inventory will always be full since cabal rider and cabal bot doesn't have the option for only picking up 2 slot items. I'll try this when I have over 3700% 2 slot drop set..
Old 06/25/2009, 11:29   #9

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Pft ,this is a drop from FT groga's.And yeah everything in that storage is 2 slot
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2009, 11:31   #10

auto-cannons/mechzards drop 2-slot titanium/pherystin +0

while UG Lihorn spot drop +1/+2 2-slots.

Based on my farming experience. ^^
Old 06/25/2009, 11:38   #11

@punk

Is that on official server? and is that your own character? so which of the method I described are you able to do the 2 slot drop hack?

@TheCrafter

I see.. Yes from my experience too, UG drops 2 slot with upgrades.. I always thought that PL Dark Blader spot drops 2 slot titanium weapons lol. I'm too lazy to farm in auto-cannon, so many people bot there and in every single channel. The money to have a perfect 2 slot drop set to boot.
Old 06/25/2009, 12:09   #12

My 2-slot drop set only totals to +3200%, still no guarantee of looting any. My set is only comprised of bluestin and titanium items, can only farm as far as UG + EOD + SOD + RS. Above that, I can't - I'll turn up dead. hehe.

The dmg hackers/2-slot drop hackers are one and the same. They were able to stack the effects of bracelets and earrings.

But as they say, 2-slot drop items effects the drop rate of the channel, or perhaps the map where the hacker farms. Thus, if you're farming beside them, you too will be able to loot 2-slot items even you're not wearing any 2-slot drop items.

OOT:
How was your attempts to disable IVC? My method still works like a charm. Botting 5 days straight non-stop, only checking for pots (got my handy remote shop). Stopping when my inventory gets full of SILVER aniversary badges. Managed to level from 147 to 158 solo.

I'll send you a PM regarding something that you might try on.
Old 06/25/2009, 12:23   #13

dl,

here's the link about someone looting a 1M+ alz bomb.

post #17
Old 06/25/2009, 13:57   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrafter View Post
dl,

here's the link about someone looting a 1M+ alz bomb.

post #17
that was way back.. now stacking eo7c after 4 times gives you 1 alz... at least eu nice ha?
Old 06/25/2009, 14:01   #15

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 172/3/0
It's a perfekt idea, BUT have u think about tha price's??? when "everyone" has 2-Sloted items??