Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

warrior build question.

Discussion on warrior build question. within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
warrior build question.

hi all, im starting cabal, and im a warrior i want a pvp warrior, how do i build his status?
Old 06/21/2009, 14:29   #2

elite*gold: 0

you can find some warrior builds here, and if it doesn't help feel free to use that topic for asking.

/lock
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
warrior build up in metin2!!
11/17/2009 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
Warrior! (Control SURA) Warrior is basically a tank with high HP. His attack is too low to kill high-level monsters or bosses when you are at high level. While this situation is improved if you have good weapon. Warriro is a job that relies on armors and weapons the most. Good equipments or not directly decide whether he is strong or weak, because he needs to fight with others by close melee attack. So I bought a lot of metin2 yang to upgrade my equipments. Not like metin2 sura or archer,...
best build for a Bagi Warrior.
11/17/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Whats the best build for a Bagi warrior?and what kind of Gems should i wear on my equipment, what kind of gems should i put on my weapons and armor? If anyone knows let me know I will appreciate it:cool: http://www.freewebs.com/2moonsheavensarmy/Level%2 0130%20Bagi%20Warrior.jpg
1H Warrior sub class best build?
10/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 15 Replies
Hi! I want to know what is 1h warrior best sub class? for lvl? jobbing ? pvp?
Warrior PvP Build
01/15/2008 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
I had a tank warrior and i decided tomake it PvP. Can u pls tell me how to build up my talent tree? and what spells should i spam in PvP?
GW - Warrior/Monk Build
06/06/2005 - Guild Wars - 2 Replies
This has shown great effect in GvG and PvP and PvE. Warrior/Monk Level 20 Skills Galrath Slash (Swordsmanship), If you havent got this use Hamstring (swordsmanship) Gash(Swordsmanship)