Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabalmain unpacked

Discussion on Cabalmain unpacked within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,126
Cabalmain unpacked

need unpacked cabalmain.exe , i am to lazy to understand how to unpack it ;O

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE+DISCUSSION] Unpacked CABALMAIN.EXE
06/25/2013 - Cabal Online - 135 Replies
Update: September 7, 2009 1:03PM (+8 GMT) - VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: You don't need an unpacked cabalmain.exe in removing the DC flag, live debugging will already suffice. The benefit for an unpacked cabalmain.exe is that you will be able to apply the removal of the dc flag PERMANENTLY. Meaning you don't need to open up ollydbg anymore. But if you want to skip the unpacking of cabalmain.exe and skip to the removal of dc flag, you may do so.. Although if you found the dc flag but you...
[SHARE] Unpacked Cabalmain (EU)
02/27/2010 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
Unpacked Cabalmain.exe Europe Iīve found some unpacker and completely removed the protections from the Cabalmain. I am not sure if someone else allrdy posted this, i havenīt seen it here at least so i am gonna release it. The unpacked cabalmain itself donīt start and its uploaded here and given out for share for experiments. Maybe its usefull and we can work out some nice stuff together. I add 3 pics with the different heurastics from the .exe files through the procedure. The normal...
Unpacked Cabalmain
06/15/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
hey i need cabalmain.exe unpacked i will try to making bot :P ^^
[Req]Cabalmain.exe Unpacked
10/02/2007 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
Can anyone unpack cabalmain.exe and send it to me? Or explain how to do it, i think i know a way how to disable the gameguard, but im not shure first i need the unpacked exe. I will aprecciate