Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FI short cut guide

Discussion on FI short cut guide within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FI short cut guide

i'm just wondering is there a short cut in FI like in other dungeon like RH, S2, etc.
that you can finish it and gain DP?

if there so, can you tell how to do it?
(please excuse my grammar, i don't think if it's right )
Old 06/02/2013, 14:10   #2

there is no short cut for fi..

because you the white lady girl on the start. you need to talk to her at 1st then after 1st syasor, and last syasor.. and you need to talk to her at the end of dungeon..

so there is no shortcut for fi
Old 06/02/2013, 22:39   #3

try this mate:
kill "Muccha" get the quest item "soul stone" kill Syasor(near the bonfire) ,
kill Riot, quest to NPC,
kill Arcshielder, kill Syasor , loot the quest item, quest to NPC again,
you can go Trugust or break the gate going to the last Rodon and go queen calamity (need to have good damage or party if you going Rodon/Calamity)
Old 06/03/2013, 00:19   #4

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow Cabal Guides & Templates -> Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Maquinas Outpost Short Cut Guide?
03/21/2013 - Cabal Online - 33 Replies
1st Sorry, if this is a wrong post? might as well move it in the Right Section? im finding "Guides Section" but i can`t find any so i Put this here >.< Sory Acid in Advance. now of with may Question: is there any One here know How to Short Cut MO? B`coz i`ve heard its possible. like like a boss that drops a quest item then up you go with thw last 3 Dei Frames.. any One who can Give a Guide on this?
[Short Guide] Wölfe zähmen und finden
04/26/2011 - Minecraft Guides & Strategies - 33 Replies
Hi, da es ja seit neustem Wölfe in Minecraft gibt dachte ich mir ich erstelle dazu einen kleinen Guide: 1. Wo finde ich Wölfe? Wölfe findest du meist in Rudeln in dichten Wäldern, besonders häufig tauchen sie in dichten Wäldern welche in Küstennähe liegen auf. Jedoch sind Wölfe sehr selten. 2. Spawnen Wölfe auch im Peaceful Mode? Ja, allerdings solltest du sie nicht angreifen solange du sie noch nicht gezähmt hast den sonst greifen sie zurück an. :D
[short GUIDE] setup china server
06/28/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Hy, this is my first guide and my English is not so good, so since not so hard. I already have loaded the msg.exe and NPC.exe from cyberghoser1 up, because not connect the original files with the NPC And the ports I have already adjusted. Original Source from 4fcom.net Download the source: china_serverfiles.rar - 4shared.com and unzip it. Load the mysql files in your database. Create a new account or edit the existing ones.
1st rebirth short guide
06/03/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
For some who don't know how to get 1st reborn( everyone should already know though) Heres a QUICK guide to explain it.. To qualify for 1st rebirth you need to be level 120 (water taos - 110) and have a celestial stone After rebirth you will be level 15 again in your chosen profession to reborn to. You will also recieve one of the following items: Poison blade Health point backsword
Real pleveling short guide - screenie will come soon
12/12/2007 - WoW Guides & Templates - 21 Replies
Level--------Plevel---------------Instance Name//XP / hours 10-15/////////60-70/////////////////RFC (VERY FAST)* 15-25/////////60-70/////////////////WC / Deadmines (FAST)* 25-35/////////60-70/////////////////Scarlet Monastery (Awesome Xp)* 35-45/////////70-70/////////////////Zul'Farrak (A wesome Xp)* 45-55/////////70-70/////////////////Black Rock Deep (Insane Xp)* 55-65/////////70-70/////////////////Strat / Scholo (Nice Xp)* Leve= Your level Plevel= Power leveler leve (another...