Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CABAL BOT PH and CE 5.5 to Vista

Discussion on CABAL BOT PH and CE 5.5 to Vista within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CABAL BOT PH and CE 5.5 to Vista

My pc is switch to windows vista right now but so hard to find a right address to perform cheats like combo hack and other hack also.I dont know the exact scan memory that result scan error(e.g 00400000-7FFFFFFF),theres anyone here can help me or give me some tips?sorry 4 my bad english.
Old 05/28/2009, 12:09   #2

try this

i use these two programs to get all the information i need i also use a couple other programs. but these should help you out.

Old 05/29/2009, 02:00   #3

^
^
don't download, above post possible a virus in the file. Please check
Old 05/30/2009, 10:34   #4

wow

im running it right now no virus lols i understand where your coming from. no virus enjoy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cabal Error on/auf Vista...
08/10/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
English: Hello guy´s, I´ve got a big problem with starting Cabal. Everytime when I start Cabal online there is an Error wich says: "nProtect Game Monitor Rev 1373 doesn´t work anymore". could anybody help me? I´ve got windows Vista (64bit Version) and it doesn´t work I also tried it on my brothers computer. He has got Windows Vista (32bit Version) and ich doesn´t work, either.
[Guide]The Ultimate Solution to Prevent Blue Screen in Cabal (Vista)
07/19/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 23 Replies
After 4 days of Searching, Testing and troubleshooting,i have finally found a way for us to Eliminate Blue Screen in Cabal for Vista. NOTE:Make sure that your workstation(PC) has all Legitimate vista drivers for all of your hardware(e.g. mouse, wireless-n adaptor, keyboard, etc.) Here are the Steps: 1. Reinstall Cabal 2. Delete folder name "Xtrap" located @ C:\Program Files\OGPlanet\CABAL Online 3. Right Click cabal.exe 4. Select Compatibility and check "Run this Program in...
Multilog in Cabal EU with win Vista
06/08/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Any1 know how to log more than 1 account with win Vista in cabal EU?
any cabal bot or rider(Cabalsea) tat can use by vista?plzzz give me if has...
02/28/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
realy thanks to u if can give me link for cabal rider of bot for cabalsea