Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

strange behavoir :D

Discussion on strange behavoir :D within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool strange behavoir :D

hello all. in the last days i tryed running twinr on the EU version of cabal (need aoe hack and don't have gg bypass) by using the NA exe, i modded the exe so it bypasses the nag "file is corrupt" and tryed the cracked version of twinr, the game started but it crashed while loading (i didn't manage to fix that) and after alot of test i failed to load twinr :P but when the free period of rider came i started it to enjoy the 2 hour free boting time and to my surprise i had aoe hack active only when i'd let the bot cast the skills -.- if i hit the buttons hack was not there :| so 2day i tryed starting the bot again but no aoe hack this time my question is did any1 else find this bug and do u guys know if it is just a bug or does twiner affect files related to rider's attack functions ? (btw gg was on the hole time and i called a friend to tell me if it rly worked so it wasn't only client-side)
edit: i see rider added aoe to na and sg bot so maybe that was the bug generating problem