Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Safest channel to bot?

Discussion on Safest channel to bot? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Safest channel to bot?
War Channel 4 28.57%
Premium Channel 7 50.00%
Other Channel (please describe) 3 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Safest channel to bot?

Hi,

Safest channel to bot is? Vote please and tell me why

Yours,
Abyssion
Old 05/14/2009, 15:40   #2

elite*gold: 20
Premium channel have less player than the normal channels, but there doesn't exist a "safest channel".
Old 05/14/2009, 17:38   #3

War chanel is the best if u don't have a nation: other player can't see your name and can't make a report...but u could be killed...

When i bot i always used channle 1: no one exp there, all are in the city...i bot in ch 1 for 1 month and for other 2 weeks with an other pg...never banned ^^
Old 05/14/2009, 18:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gig Nikko View Post
War chanel is the best if u don't have a nation: other player can't see your name and can't make a report...but u could be killed...

When i bot i always used channle 1: no one exp there, all are in the city...i bot in ch 1 for 1 month and for other 2 weeks with an other pg...never banned ^^
but if a player sees you in war, kills you and you turn back there, they could report your "war-channel name".
trust me, game-masters.com GMs would find a way to "decrypt" the "warred" name, and would ban you.
my opinion would be premium channels. I botted for quite some time in cabal on premium channels (For Example: Mechzards, from lv 60 to 84 (a.master - completer))
if you don't have premium, i would suggest trying to find some less-populated channels.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2009, 19:05   #5

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 172/3/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TuxifieD- View Post
but if a player sees you in war, kills you and you turn back there, they could report your "war-channel name".
trust me, game-masters.com GMs would find a way to "decrypt" the "warred" name, and would ban you.
my opinion would be premium channels. I botted for quite some time in cabal on premium channels (For Example: Mechzards, from lv 60 to 84 (a.master - completer))
if you don't have premium, i would suggest trying to find some less-populated channels.
hmmm
I botted in all channels^^
and I think Premiuem Channel is the best for botting, because there are not many player, but in Ch 24 its the too, but there can u be killed by other players^^
Old 05/14/2009, 19:47   #6

IMHO... premium chs...
Old 05/14/2009, 21:36   #7

yep, thanks for supporting me :P
Old 05/14/2009, 22:28   #8

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
actually, the 02382632 code name is ur ID character name,unique for each char,easy 2 be banned.
Old 05/14/2009, 23:01   #9

seems i was near the right answer, huh :P
Old 05/14/2009, 23:04   #10

In cabal eu gms can identify who's who on war map...
Old 05/14/2009, 23:11   #11

on any server they can, but i meant if someone reports you. (through a normal players screenshot)
Old 05/14/2009, 23:13   #12

LOL... i phrased it wrong... yes they can check logs and then see who's that player...
Old 05/15/2009, 14:16   #13

u can bot on premium channel(premium players are not so very fast banned and there are a lot with bot),if someone makes a video it's not a proof because the video can be maked on a private server with same names,just if is a GM near u,u will have problems

p.s: i know a Capella who bots with a Procyon on the same spot,2boters ^_^, so go there
Old 05/25/2009, 04:41   #14

IMO, war channel, normal channel, and premium channels are not safe to bot on. You're asking the wrong question. There's a lot of factor to consider like how many players are in that current channel, if there are players in that spot you will bot on, is it a "hot spot" meaning people usually bot the like lihorn ug and fort ruina auto cannon, aggressiveness of players towards botters, the time you will be botting and other factors I have failed to mention.

I can only suggest is that go to a channel with the lowest number of players (hmm usually premium channels) and stay in a spot where there are no players or other players botting in the same spot and most importantly of all, dont go to war channels where other people can PK you.