Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question need answer fast

Discussion on question need answer fast within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question need answer fast

hi guys i want to know the shortcuts of the following dungeons

MO(hacked code disk)---> shortcut directly to the quest when you need to kill Drei Frame

Forgotten Temple B2f ---> shortcut in killing Leth Tyrant

Dupe Vouchers ingame

i found out that dupe programs exist in cabal Philippines they only dupe vouchers bronze silver and gold

tnx for the answers
Old 12/18/2012, 12:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Here is the ft2 guide man -.- other section

« questions | help me »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I NEED FAST ANSWER ON THIS PLEASE
09/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, i need fast answer on this. If anyone is intrested tell me. Question: Is here anyone who is playing Rappelz game on NAGA server? If yes, would you like to buy me Riot Points on LoL for stuffs/items on Rappelz naga server? If you intrested skype=zajozlosickndick fast please thnx :D
easy question - fast answer = karma
11/29/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
how to set up the abort key in macroexpress ? cant find this out thanks for help guys!
Question about agbot please answer fast.
09/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I have one question. If i use sonars script with this new script system. it goes to hunting spot and so on at the first time ,but if i die or return to town guz lack of potions, can agbot return to the same place it was after looping? Thank you for your help
answer me pls fast ..
09/17/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 21 Replies
so i have my own server now ... im online xD and i saw no monster have names .. how can i add them names ? and how can i make that monsters drops eps .. and how can i make composing rate higher ?... i just need that for help to know... other things i can do allone then ^^ pls answer fast
i need a fast answer please
05/16/2008 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
i am from europe can i play Dekaron EU with 2 moons client and if i can how ? i get some error with the dekaron client dekaron.exe could not be found ;\