Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fb tips pls?

Discussion on fb tips pls? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fb tips pls?

hi im lvl 29 fb and im wonderin what skills i shud focus on XD
i heard stories of focusing on buff skills and such. but some ppl say focus on magic attacks so im confused lol
also extra help on combo'ing its like freakin hard 2 combo any tips from the pros?
Old 04/07/2009, 02:47   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chesta_619 View Post
hi im lvl 29 fb and im wonderin what skills i shud focus on XD
i heard stories of focusing on buff skills and such. but some ppl say focus on magic attacks so im confused lol
also extra help on combo'ing its like freakin hard 2 combo any tips from the pros?
Lol it doesnt matter, all u need to worry about as a newbie is to get a Adept set of equipment (* Nearlly all n00bs go for full adept with some false idea there isnt a Adept skill Cap.... 32 Is all u need *)... You cant upgrade the "Lvl" of the equipment on this game like u could on CO so dont waste Alz on crap... also... I assure you that you wont believe it now, but dont worry about "Saving" your cash till ur like lvl 100, a few million is pocket change later on!.

FBers are famed for the ability to control the battlefield... unlike all the other nub classes that are skillless and just based on the maths of dam x def ratio FBers can realisitily Pwn any other class at equal and higher lvl (* realistically higher *). Obtain some Manacondence Lvl 2 or Lvl 3 potions from the AH for a few pennies and the increased "Magic" attk bonus increases the "Buff" of the BM1 cannons, therefore higher stats all round again

Your priorities should be to ignore the retarded idea to go wearing heavy armour by puttin to many points on strenth, and focus on dex when u can, (* Yes you can wear other "Classes" equipments at lower level, if it doesnt same the classes name at the top, you can wear it, u just need the right stats *).

Magic amp is a fail - Avoid it at all costs!

Bm1 used correctly makes you effectivly unstopable later on in the game, When its cast it draws upon the "Cannon" spells you have learnt from the Magic skills (* You want Lightning, Water, Earth, Wind cannons = Damage+Critrate+CritDam, Life+Regen, Defen, Def Rate+Atk Rate *)

Bm2 though new, is actually crap, stick to BM1 at all times when u get it, its alot better than Aura aswell (* And can be used with Aura at high lvl *)
Old 04/07/2009, 04:13   #3

so which armors shud i be looking at? and what cities do i find them >.<
i learned from other ppl taht u CAN use other class gears but im just not sure what wud be best for fb's lol
Old 04/07/2009, 09:04   #4

You want heavy(str) magic(Int) or dex fb?^^
Heavy= Armor
Dex= Battle
Int= Battle too
Old 04/07/2009, 09:28   #5

elite*gold: 20
Ask there, please:
Closed Thread