Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 20:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The last days of kolox16

Discussion on The last days of kolox16 within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The last days of kolox16

Dear Cabal moderating team and members,

These past few months i've help the Cabal moderating team to moderate this section as best as i can and also help members in their inquiries and questions. But everything must come to an end, and this day is the end for me.

i will resign as a moderator of this section because i have less than minimal time to moderate and to check this site. im resigning not because i want to leave you guys but my spot must have a better moderator than me. and i dont want to be greedy in a position which i know i cannot be in these days.

Still im gonna check this site to help members and to respond to some private message regarding some questions and inquiries.

im gonna miss you all guys!Thank You, *** Bless and Goodbye!

Sincerely,
Lex a.k.a kolox16

PS.
Please keep KCT Help desk active because i know all members benefits from this thread.
Old 02/19/2009, 11:59   #2

elite*gold: 20
Good luck in real life
Old 02/19/2009, 16:15   #3

Good bye kolox , I am sorry you resigned . You were a great moderator and we will remember about you . Also Good luck
Old 02/20/2009, 18:13   #4

ow..we'll miss you
Old 02/21/2009, 05:21   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Chrome- View Post
Good luck in real life
thanks man. you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiro4kuro View Post
Good bye kolox , I am sorry you resigned . You were a great moderator and we will remember about you . Also Good luck
Its ok. i know you will be one good moderator too. just act like your in control but dont be abusive. you can still PM me for advices and i will gladly help you.. thanks and more power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emjoy86 View Post
ow..we'll miss you
i'll miss you all too.
Old 02/25/2009, 10:49   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolox16 View Post
Dear Cabal moderating team and members,

These past few months i've help the Cabal moderating team to moderate this section as best as i can and also help members in their inquiries and questions. But everything must come to an end, and this day is the end for me.

i will resign as a moderator of this section because i have less than minimal time to moderate and to check this site. im resigning not because i want to leave you guys but my spot must have a better moderator than me. and i dont want to be greedy in a position which i know i cannot be in these days.

Still im gonna check this site to help members and to respond to some private message regarding some questions and inquiries.

im gonna miss you all guys!Thank You, *** Bless and Goodbye!

Sincerely,
Lex a.k.a kolox16

PS.
Please keep KCT Help desk active because i know all members benefits from this thread.
Eh dude dun go yet. I still want the password of the anti-virus. Can i still get it?
Old 02/28/2009, 07:17   #7

The anti-virus password has expired so even though i give you the password,it will not work anymore.
Old 02/28/2009, 10:23   #8

:| Good luck in real life :d Maybe in someday i get a headshot from sniper kitten
I still have infraction from kolox :P Good luck again ^^
Old 02/28/2009, 13:42   #9

goodbye and enjoy urs life happily cheers
Old 03/01/2009, 04:19   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegi View Post
:| Good luck in real life :d Maybe in someday i get a headshot from sniper kitten
I still have infraction from kolox :P Good luck again ^^
ha ha thanks Vegi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisely05 View Post
goodbye and enjoy urs life happily cheers
hmmmm..twin brother probably you will be the new sniper kitten thanks wisely.
Old 03/05/2009, 18:14   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolox16 View Post
The anti-virus password has expired so even though i give you the password,it will not work anymore.
awww ****. so u dun have an updated 1? ok nvm then....
Old 03/25/2009, 22:09   #12

not to bump an old thread but to pay my respect to a great MOD i have ever known

cheers and thanks for all the help you gave

(a bit of a long story why i started posting weired..id hijacked but nevertheless good to see you)
Old 03/25/2009, 22:15   #13

We are glad to see you're back jane (not as a mod but at least as an user) . I will close the thread (even if I don't want) to prevent spamming . You can PM kolox regarding to his leaving .

*Closed
Closed Thread