Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ALERT] Just a little heads up from Cabal :p

Discussion on [ALERT] Just a little heads up from Cabal :p within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/13/2012, 13:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
lol my WI with which i hacked with just for killing few easy-kill mini bosses in ft2 and had no DC's got banned.....
Old 09/13/2012, 13:53   #17

they dont really care about the game, they care about the profit instead, there are more players now because of this hacks, so i dont think they will be that vigilant in resolving this issue.
Old 09/13/2012, 16:45   #18

Again, another lie from them.

Got a 5 yr old account, ForceBlader lvl 15X and didn't play legit once.

Level 1-120 botting, Level 120-15X AOEing the **** out of dungeons and sometimes public maps.

Even used GM hack, went to war channel, NSDd the hell out of them with BM2 (2-3 times)... Someone said he recorded me and said I'll be his ban no. 32... Thats 2 months ago already.

Even tested my custom hack on public maps on dummys cuz it seems like this char really is in somekind of greyzone

Just saying... They've had 5yrs to block me.
Old 09/13/2012, 17:10   #19

Stopping hacks is a futile attempt.
Old 09/13/2012, 21:43   #20

Just had a nub wiz (Lvl 1 left dancing in DS with Cabal Engine running) blocked now I am not sure if that was because I was using the same IP (I rarely reboot my router so I tend to keep the same IP for days/weeks at a time) or it is in fact they have put something else that has not been spotted in with the last update and it is tracking alot more than before. Going to reboot router and make a new account and leave the thing dancing again to see what happens.
Old 09/14/2012, 00:16   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apok12 View Post
Just had a nub wiz (Lvl 1 left dancing in DS with Cabal Engine running) blocked now I am not sure if that was because I was using the same IP (I rarely reboot my router so I tend to keep the same IP for days/weeks at a time) or it is in fact they have put something else that has not been spotted in with the last update and it is tracking alot more than before. Going to reboot router and make a new account and leave the thing dancing again to see what happens.
I'm pretty sure they don't check IP adresses unless you are an absolute well known hacker, and even then I doubt it because if you were such a great hacker you would obviously reset your IP constantly... It will be some other reason but not the IP
Old 09/14/2012, 01:36   #22

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by strontklit View Post
I'm pretty sure they don't check IP adresses unless you are an absolute well known hacker, and even then I doubt it because if you were such a great hacker you would obviously reset your IP constantly... It will be some other reason but not the IP
They could ban your IP range if they are smart enough but such an action might block some other users from playing as well and not everybody has a dynamic IP.
But playing with a proxy must be annoying for sure
Old 09/14/2012, 12:53   #23

I got banned aswell but I haven't used any of the cheats provided here...I was hacked almost 3 months ago so I stopped playing until 2 days ago..I logged in made one aos1 and one ic1 then quited. Now I'm banned for 3rd party programs..Their scripts suck.
Old 09/14/2012, 13:17   #24

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]DeathAngel View Post
I got banned aswell but I haven't used any of the cheats provided here...I was hacked almost 3 months ago so I stopped playing until 2 days ago..I logged in made one aos1 and one ic1 then quited. Now I'm banned for 3rd party programs..Their scripts suck.
There was once script already which also blocked legit players. Was a huge fuss
Old 09/14/2012, 13:35   #25

my account on which i had completely no DC's, just used maxcabal & aoe from cabalengine got banned and another account on which i had 2-3 DC's after i used maxcabal next day boom ban
Old 09/14/2012, 13:41   #26

Imo they don't understand how the cheats work nearly half as well as most people who release something here do... If the GM's just hired one or two guys that do understand cheats correctly they would be able to track them down, stop them and ban them... But they just leave it to EST to patch it.
If they think someone is hacking in any way, they just ban em even if they aren't sure And I don't really believe that they use a script and if they do it is filled with flaws because I have had 4 characters above 150 and not one of them is trained legit, but I only got banned on one of them for spamming ic2 with speedhack and stuff... They have no clue what they are doing...

Probably someone in the GM team just said I can make a script to track hackers, makes it, uses it, and never realises how many mistakes are made by using it ><

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]DeathAngel View Post
Oh and i have heard someone say once that he was banned, so he asked the GM's why. They reply with: because you use third party software. He says I don't even play this character and so on, their reply: You used these 3rd party programs 4 months ago... So they obviously have no clue
Old 09/14/2012, 15:51   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by strontklit View Post
Imo they don't understand how the cheats work nearly half as well as most people who release something here do... If the GM's just hired one or two guys that do understand cheats correctly they would be able to track them down, stop them and ban them... But they just leave it to EST to patch it.
If they think someone is hacking in any way, they just ban em even if they aren't sure And I don't really believe that they use a script and if they do it is filled with flaws because I have had 4 characters above 150 and not one of them is trained legit, but I only got banned on one of them for spamming ic2 with speedhack and stuff... They have no clue what they are doing...

Probably someone in the GM team just said I can make a script to track hackers, makes it, uses it, and never realises how many mistakes are made by using it ><

Oh and i have heard someone say once that he was banned, so he asked the GM's why. They reply with: because you use third party software. He says I don't even play this character and so on, their reply: You used these 3rd party programs 4 months ago... So they obviously have no clue
1h after i made ticket i already got answer lol

yeah they wont tell u how they found out u hack ofc

Quote:
All evidence regarding this ban will remain in our possession and will NOT be given out under any circumstances.
well there are hundreds of ways to check anyway but why they got so active now i dont understand
Old 09/14/2012, 18:09   #28

Hi i Got banned yesterday for a week(7days) for using 3d party programm bla bla bla ...just keep it low after 2 3 weeks start hacking again

dont forget they are lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drax189 View Post
1h after i made ticket i already got answer lol

yeah they wont tell u how they found out u hack ofc

well there are hundreds of ways to check anyway but why they got so active now i dont understand
coz they want to be alone who is using hacks?