Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

be rich!

Discussion on be rich! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
be rich!

best dungeon to hunt an item????
Old 09/11/2012, 19:18   #2

Spam ic1 or rh. S2 and another pro dungs have lower chance too good drop.
Old 09/11/2012, 20:25   #3

what?
with hacks or without?
if with hacks aos2 / Ft2 / MO are best because u kill every boss fast and it doasnt take much time for 5-6 chests per run.

without hacks there is no point farming in this game.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bank of Rich Man - Made to be Rich
03/28/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 77 Replies
Bank of Rich Man - Made for Rich People http://de.toonpool.com/user/463/files/bad_bank_vs _good_bank_440655.jpg Vorwort : Dies ist die erste Bank auf elitepvpers Ich habe lange nachgedacht wie ich es mache Wie es mit den Einnahmen ist und so weiter deswegen hoffe ich das es Erfolg hat.
How Rich Is Rich in Runescape
09/25/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
A question that boggles people in real life as much as RunescapeDue to the fact i play many accounts and have just had my main disabled I have played rs with many different amounts of cash, Its dawned on me that i now have a scale of wealth which i took for granted and is now very hard to obtain on a new account (although the 10m ivve made on my lvl 3 is nothing to be sniffed at) well to cut this short:How much cash do you consider rich in Runescape? are you rich?My friend was combat level 105...
How Rich Is Rich in Runescape
09/15/2009 - Diablo 2 - 0 Replies
A question that boggles people in real life as much as RunescapeDue to the fact i play many accounts and have just had my main disabled I have played rs with many different amounts of cash, Its dawned on me that i now have a scale of wealth which i took for granted and is now very hard to obtain on a new account (although the 10m ivve made on my lvl 3 is nothing to be sniffed at) well to cut this short:How much cash do you consider rich in Runescape? are you rich?My friend was combat level 105...