Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Small Question

Discussion on Small Question within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Small Question

hi guys ... i have bin gone FOR ALONG time and i jus wanted to ask .. is cabal rider no longer free for US? i cant seem to find it .... and if not .. is there any new bot or something that can help me in leveling for the US ? TY
Old 02/10/2009, 08:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
u can search for TwinR if it is still cracked, band yes, the cabal rider isn't free now

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A small question
09/14/2010 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Hey guys, how´s it going....I was just wondering if hacking can be possible by injecting dll´s at the startup....if there is a thread about this I would appreciate the help if not...hey, good to throw some ideas in other directions and see if good can be made for the community....take care, ppl!!
just a really small question
08/17/2010 - S4 League - 6 Replies
okay what the hell is this? are the hacks made by people editing using those files with the files colored red in the quote? since the trainers i see uses the files inside the resource files text action(Cheat engine does that i think). i don't wanna get sue'd by those people zzz :confused:
Small Question
04/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Can somebody tell me what a Fire Mercenary or Light Mercenary or Cold Mercenary do? Like I no they're guild npc's u can buy that help you but I don't get exactly what skills they do or how strong they are. Help me, please and thank you :handsdown: