Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WEAPON PERFECT UPGRADE

Discussion on WEAPON PERFECT UPGRADE within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/27/2012, 05:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomnezau View Post
duping items is eassy. making them +15 is much eassyer. all it's related to the "trolling" tool released weeks ago.
were can we find it?
Old 08/27/2012, 08:43   #17

the troll tool is just for eu ,,.but why other people in ph using it..and how.
Old 08/27/2012, 09:10   #18

eh, its all connected to making a channel crash resulting in a rollback.

So upgrade > fail > channel crash > rollback > same + as before the fail.. > try again.
Old 08/27/2012, 13:34   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by iindoow View Post
eh, its all connected to making a channel crash resulting in a rollback.

So upgrade > fail > channel crash > rollback > same + as before the fail.. > try again.

WRONG! thats not how he did it.
Old 08/27/2012, 13:47   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kheem_t View Post
WRONG! thats not how he did it.
yes but its 1 way to do
Old 08/27/2012, 13:54   #21

i just use troll tool and i upgrade my sigmetal crystal into +15 with just 2 fail.
am i just lucky??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
pliss need help upgrade weapon +15
02/10/2012 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
:mofo: i need help.. how to upgrade my weapon from +7 to higher is any one have a cheat program to do that ? pliss help me.::pimp:
Weapon/Upgrade it up to +13
10/17/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 11 Replies
Hi guys I just create a hack that you can upgrade your weapon up to +13. It is working on all RF server i try it already on: RF USA/Poa/PH and others... as you can see the flame thrower is named divine/intense mighty frame launcher..you can change it name also if you want too. I'm sure that it will not get detected and you will not get banned just dont abuse it.. If you want this hack I am willing to trade it to your paypal account that have $156.00 dollar on it..
weapon master to upgrade tower/fan?
07/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hi, i was searching a code to add tower/fan in weapon master, or npc to upgrade tower/fan, but today i think i'm not lucky x) here is my weapon master code #region Market High Upgrade case 7050: { if (Control == 0) { GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("As you know Magic Artisan sucks at upgrading high level gear. So i'm the...
Making a demon's blood weapon upgrade
05/11/2009 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
My weapon is currently g1 stone of ice and i know i can use ANY stone to make it g2 then g3 (demon's blood stone) any idea if any program here or method can be used to make this easier - because the success rates are so crap you need like 10000 tries to succeed. is it possible? thanks in advance
Wont upgrade weapon in tc
10/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Well this has happen onces befor. but last time it was just on a uni braslets and now so I just traded it off. but this time its happening with my main weapion 115 wond. I stick the met in and the wond in visa versa and it doesnt accept it? but I put a met in to my boots and it accepted it. Things I have tried 1loging off 2 giving it to a freind 3 giving it to a newb 4 damaged it and then tryed again. Does this happen any one else? cuz its my main weapon! so plz some one tell me if it...