Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem Script

Discussion on Problem Script within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem Script

Ok i have a problem, i use a the script bot from camp.
My problem is i can run the script on my pc starting it up from cabal without a bypass and run the script/bot this is with GG running as well.
But when i try the same thing on my laptop it doesn't work i need to have a bypass up and because the bypass makes you d/c(i think its the programme am using) i can't seem to run the script/bot.
Anyone got any ideas of how to make it work on my laptop with having to bypass it.
The bot does work when i close down the game the script is running and clicking on the yellow folders on my desktop.
Old 02/01/2009, 17:52   #2

try overwriting all the folders from the main PC to your laptop?
Old 02/01/2009, 19:11   #3

What do you mean by this?
Old 02/01/2009, 22:25   #4

elite*gold: 20
He means that you should copy the files which are working on a usb-stick/external HD/lan whatever and copy it to your laptop.
Old 02/05/2009, 15:37   #5

elite*gold: 20
You are new here but this isn´t an excuse that you can´t read the line [no questions]. Please read next time the rules and the description of the sections first before you post / open a new thread.

*moved to Main Discussions*
*Warning added*

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem VB 10 Patcher Script Problem
09/20/2010 - .NET Languages - 8 Replies
Hayho liebe Com. ich habe mal wieder einen ganz netten Patcher gescriptet, für einen metin2 P Server, da es nicht mein erster is, hab ich echt kp was da vorliegt, Hier der Script an sich: Public Class Form1 Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load End Sub Private Sub WebBrowser1_DocumentCompleted(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowserDocumentCompletedEv entArgs) Handles...
Problem mit Script
08/10/2010 - AutoIt - 14 Replies
hey, ich brauche dringend hilfe!! hab mir ein script für ein spiel gebastelt aber ich schaffe es nicht, das er einmal auf eine stelle drückt. also wenn er einmal auf die stelle (524,394, 1, 0) clickt das er dann 1 sekunde nichtmehr dahinklicken kann. würde das gehen? wär nett wenn mir jemand helfen könnte :) mfg Key4To
DB Bot Script Problem
07/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, I have a Problem with the Scripts+Loop. I load a Script e.g. for Bandits. THe Problem is, the Bot doesnt run to the Hunting place and he doesnt Port back to town. I read that i must start at Hotan? Is that true cause Im just lvl 20.. Thanks for ur help =) edit: Im playing on swsro2
[HOW-TO]Hp-Script+Admin-script (weekly-updatet) problem!
06/21/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 11 Replies
hallo leute ich hab ein problem und zwar bei dem hp script von masterboss kommt der fehler : http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/8140/24955249. png und wenn ich dann die datei öffne und in die zeile gehe kommt: while($row = mysql_fetch_array($ergebnis)) kann mir jmd helfen?
Script problem
06/10/2010 - AutoIt - 2 Replies
hi.. ich wollte mir nen bot für nostale schreiben... doch i.wo haperts da bei mir bzw autoit will das ding nich so wirklich ausführen und gibt mir folgenden fehler: Er sagt:Variable used without being declared ( zeile 49) deutsch: Variable verwendet, ohne dass erklärt hier mal mein script: Hoffe mir kann jmd hfeln...