Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

little help :) ( Part 2 )

Discussion on little help :) ( Part 2 ) within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
little help :) ( Part 2 )

1-now i want to know whitch mobs drop SG WA items ?

2-whitch mobs ( name needed ) drop Forcium items becuse i lvled there from lvl 140-160 and the only drop i get is Redos GS xD ?

3-how to lvl up fast in my honor rank ( i know Honor quest-honor plate- i want some other way ) ?

i hope someone ( kiro4kuro )would help me !!!
Old 01/10/2009, 14:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
heh I will try

1. In most of the servers mobs in Lakeside and Mutant forest drop level 99 stuff :

Weapons : Redosmium/Osmium Great Sword (WA) , Blade/Katana (BL,FS,FB) , Orb/Crystal (WI,FA,FS,FB)
Armors : Mystic (WI and BL) , Shineguard (WA and FS) , Terragrace (FB and FS) or Osmium sets (Battle , Armor and Martial)

In Lakeside it usually drops Osmium but if you have luck it can drop 99 stuff too . So my suggestion : Go MF .

2. All the mobs in PF should drop forcium , of course the bosses have bigger rates : Penna , Pluma , Quadra .... But bosses are also very hard to kill ... you need a party of 4 : Healer , Tanker , Striker , Tanker to kill it easy and also all rank 7+ ( you will need bm2 + aura)

3. The ways to increase honor are : Plate of honor , Glory potions and Storyline quests . And of course pvp for honor ( Honor class 2 needed ) .

Now @ all your questions : you are playing on a low/medium private server ... which means that drop rate is also pretty low ... you need to work hard for your items ... all the answers were for servers with custom drop or servers with drop rate 100+ .

Good luck
Thanks
1 User