Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hwo to run cabalrider in windows 7 x64bit

Discussion on hwo to run cabalrider in windows 7 x64bit within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hwo to run cabalrider in windows 7 x64bit

can anyone help me how to run cabalrider in windows 7 x64bit..i have windows 7 home premium x64bit cause any one tell that no white map if u run in windows 7 x64bit home premium.i already download the redistributable and .netframework 4.0 but still white map here..
Old 05/29/2012, 22:43   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067

CR isn't supporting 64 bit systems, try win xp 32 bit.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Public x64bit mini Version of ARCHBot !!!
08/04/2012 - Archlord - 53 Replies
Because many of you asked for an absolute public version of ARCHBot, i made a mini version, of the Normal edition of ARCHBot. Instructions on how this bot works you can find on the Normal Edition of ARCHBot. Theoretically this bot must work on every x64bit windows based system. Personally i tested on Windows 7 x64bit and works fine. ATTENTION: This bot is a pixelbot ONLY and works as lvling bot. To understand what that means read this page: Normal Edition of ARCHBot. I will NOT add...
Public Health Enemy Memory Viewer for x64bit OS
06/25/2012 - Archlord - 16 Replies
Because many of you asked for a memory tool that can provide in real time the Health of the enemy target, here is a tool that will do that. HPenemyviewer provide you in real time the current health of the enemy and also the max health of the enemy. Also is added a graphical bar for helping you, when you use big screen and doing PK. Have fun :) P.S: As the title says this tool is for x64bit systems only. It doesnt use any external dll's and it is very light.If you like the application...