Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 07:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who can help me to find Sky cabal IP and ports?

Discussion on Who can help me to find Sky cabal IP and ports? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Who can help me to find Sky cabal IP and ports?

i cant unpack language.enc
tx guys^^
Old 05/20/2012, 15:07   #2

i dont play pserver or ever unpacked anything ,but have u tried spider's enc unpacker ?
and please use this thread :
Old 05/20/2012, 20:58   #3

download TCP view
Old 05/20/2012, 22:37   #4

elite*gold: 273
or, while you have the client open and logged in, go in cmd and type netstat, you'll find everything there
Old 05/21/2012, 12:42   #5

this 3 i think there ar...
but still not conecting:|

see picture
tx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HOW TO FIND ADDRESS CABAL
02/18/2012 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
Can someone help me wonder how I find the full adress I'm using quick memory editor it passes through the already Xtrap Xtrap detects the cheat engine but the quick memory editor takes the full adress to make it work someone give me a hint please
[HELP]Cabal ports..
06/17/2011 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello , i managed to install the server and centOS as it's said..the only i have now..is that i can't log into the game I can connect via GM Tools on port 1433 but i can't connect on the Game Client. It's annoying , from what i undestand the competition is really really rough..but nobody is willing to help me by any means..i've done all the guides as it should . I called my ISP and he explained that none of my ports it's closed..it's just that the application that is accepting...
Where can I find IP and ports?
12/07/2010 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
I have pl client, In the old client Metin IP and ports are in : pack / root.epk / serverinfo.py But now, there is nothing there. And now, where can I find? I can find IP i char port ( "tcp_port" ) from xp or other system , when I play metin. But , I'm looking for How or Where I can find this login port?
Help to find fun server cabal
06/27/2010 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Any one know a good fun server, that you start with a set +7 or a good set and you can reborn?, and with alot of guy playing it cause i play one fun server that i only play, i don't wanna be solo. EXP:500+ Easy to found high item i mean redosmiun and gold too...!! Is u tell me one i give you thanks!!!
Find out the Ports/Ports herausfinden
11/14/2007 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Wie finde ich die Ports von nem Server raus???